Hacking Been away for a while

jeffroleeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been off and online and pc probs but seems the how to mod wii guide has gone
i have a 4.3 white wii and couldn't get hold of the games needed to soft mod (see previous posts)
as i said have been out of this for a while
has the climate changed and can i now softmod this console without trying to get games that even blockbuster (in leeds anyway) don't have
and if not can anyone recommend any other course of action or should i just fork out for the games :-)
any replies i am gratefull for
my main reason for the softmod,wasn't the backup playing,more that i have a large collection of snes and n64 games i wanted to try and get working on the wii
so if i can just do that it would be great
sorry for rambling :-)

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
jeffroleeds said:
Been off and online and pc probs but seems the how to mod wii guide has gone
i have a 4.3 white wii and couldn't get hold of the games needed to soft mod (see previous posts)
as i said have been out of this for a while
has the climate changed and can i now softmod this console without trying to get games that even blockbuster (in leeds anyway) don't have
and if not can anyone recommend any other course of action or should i just fork out for the games :-)
any replies i am gratefull for
my main reason for the softmod,wasn't the backup playing,more that i have a large collection of snes and n64 games i wanted to try and get working on the wii
so if i can just do that it would be great
sorry for rambling :-)
Use Modmii to softmod your wii
If you have the HBC or bootmii or forwarder channel you dont need any game to softmao your wii

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Welcome back, you will still need a game to softmod your wii. Take a look at modmii, it will say you which possibilities you have and I'm sure you will be able to get one of the games.

jeffroleeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So far completely unmodded so no hbc or loader installed
will have a look at modmii again,but last time it needed the games i couldn't get hold of :-(

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
jeffroleeds said:
So far completely unmodded so no hbc or loader installed
will have a look at modmii again,but last time it needed the games i couldn't get hold of :-(
The easiest one to get now is SSBB

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
To clarify: there's a SSBB hack for the PAL version as well.
smile.gif

In addition, Tales of Symphonia now also has a hack, as well as a couple other 'Lego' games (lego star wars: the complete saga and lego batman).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P