Gaming Been a bit out of the loop lately...

JetBlckHrt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats the news on the latest NDS games? any good ones been released lately that are actually worth playing?

I'm running out of games here, just completed quite a few
nyanya.gif

JetBlckHrt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hows IGN going to help?

I haven't really updated my rom list for awhile, and I would like some advice to what games that have been coming out the last few months are actually pretty good.

...don't see how it imposes on you, don't reply if you don't have anything to contribute.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Uh, he was meaning that this was a wasteful topic. You could have simply looked at an online rom list, find the ones that look appealing to you and check IGN(orance) for how well they scored up.

As for releases, there's been a drought of good releases so far.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
dont blame the guy, this topic isnt bad.
If you people would just answer him right and dont blame, I could use this topic too since I wasnt around for some days.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Actually I must say that I agree with SavageWaffle, our NDS Releases section is there to be checked for the latest releases and opinions from the members (through their posts or the ranking percentage). As a general rule, releases with a greater number of replies and views are more likely to be worth trying out (unless it's a release like Touch Dic! etc. where everyone's taking the mick)

There really isn't any need for a thread such as this.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
It would also help to know what the last games you completed were.
Zelda (obviously), Front Mission, Dementium: The Ward, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker... have you played all these games?

Graffix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know SavageWaffle, Front Mission came out long before Advance Wars. So, actually Advance Wars is a rip-off of Front Mission.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Just so you know SavageWaffle,  Front Mission came out long before Advance Wars.  So,  actually Advance Wars is a rip-off of Front Mission.

The first Front Mission was for the SNES. (1995)
The first Nintendo Wars game was for the Famicom. (1988)

So technically Front Mission did come out before Advance Wars, but it came after Famicom Wars.

SavageWaffle
Front Misson=Rip off/bad graphic version of Advance Wars.

Not like that matters anyway, the two games are completely different, Advance Wars is all about capping buildings, unit types, buying more units, etc. In Front Mission you just run right in and start shooting. Completely different games.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually I must say that I agree with SavageWaffle, our NDS Releases section is there to be checked for the latest releases and opinions from the members (through their posts or the ranking percentage). As a general rule, releases with a greater number of replies and views are more likely to be worth trying out (unless it's a release like Touch Dic! etc. where everyone's taking the mick)

There really isn't any need for a thread such as this.

Directions: Follow bolded text's advice. Lots of game review sites only give games a decent score if they seem worthy to buy, and there are a lot of other interesting and fun games that doesn't get the front page status it should.

Can't say ADvance Wars is so groundbreaking. It's developed, but not the first in it's genre...It's like evolved out of Fire Emblem?
Both developed by Intelligent Systems. Famicom Wars (aka Advance Wars) came first. Though I like the idea of a RPG mixed in with turn based tactics, I didn't like it much in Jeanne d'Ark on PSP.

Can't wait till Days of Ruin comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone