1. JuanMena

OP JuanMena GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    The point of this thread is the following:

POST A PICTURE OF A PERSON FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY THAT YOU THINK IS BEAUTIFUL
    THEY CAN BE EITHER ACTRESSES/ACTORS, SINGERS, REGULAR PEOPLE, EVEN ADULT ACTRESSES AND WHATNOT.
    AS LONG AS YOU THINK THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL, PUT A SMALL PICTURE OF THEM IN A SPOILER TAG IN ORDER TO KEEP IT SFW AND SAFE TO BROWSE

I'm going to start with:
    [​IMG]
    This thread is completely subjective!
    I'm curious to know what people think it's beautiful in their own culture.
    If anyone here participates in this thread, I'll be posting more pictures of people from my own country.​

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    The hottest guy ever :rofl2:

Gerard-Butler.jpg

alexander1970 and JuanMena like this.
  3. JuanMena

OP JuanMena GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    As I said... here's yet another old Mexican Actress that has appeared in many Tin-Tan movies, which by the way are my favourite ever.

[​IMG]

alexander1970 likes this.
  4. JuanMena

OP JuanMena GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    [​IMG]
    90's and early 2000's mexican teen telenovelas actress.
    Don't know what's been with her as I stopped watching TV around 2005 or so.
    It happens that I have a great memory for faces.​

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

[​IMG]

Mexican actress.
    Alongside Altair Jarabo and some other women, she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my fucking life.
    I believe she's still participating in Telenovelas.
    I met her for the first time a long time ago watching a mexican comedy show called Derbez en Cuando (talking about mid 90's)
    I also love her voice, the way she talks, and the way she is.

There was a reality show that I did watched (BECAUSE OF HER) called "La Isla" which was kind of a Survivor copycat.
    During her time in that show, I realized how amazing, cool, smart and literally strong this woman is.
    These are qualities that I respect and admire a lot.

She's perfect in many, if not all ways possible.

Last edited by JuanMena, Mar 25, 2020
  5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Are you going for one of those meld everybody together pictures?

Anyway I probably suck at this game -- occasionally people tell me someone we just saw either in real life or on screen was a bit hard on the eye and I had not noticed or otherwise thought them normal. Likewise I have previously relayed the utter failures that my friends and, especially, I had when we roped in some lady friends and played "which dudes are handsome?" around the bar.

Thinking about it then while I tend not to give things too much heed there might be certain facial structures that do more for me than others... and now I sound like a complete serial killer. Likewise my experiences of life led me to associate the typical model look with soul crushing boredom (that is usually my game and there is only enough room for one of those in any group) so any attention I have towards such is usually just "are they in possession of a weapon or ill intent*?".

*I classify trying to sell me things as ill intent which makes those times they stuff some struggling actress into a too tight polo shirt or something at a conference/industry event/similar somewhat amusing when any "charms" utterly fail to do anything. I don't know why but being ignored or dismissed seems to hit such people rather hard.

6. JuanMena

OP JuanMena GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    Hi there. It's always a pleasure to read you. No, really.

7. Nobody_Important4u

Nobody_Important4u Just Another Shitposter

Poland
    Looks don't matter if someone is just rude and bad...
    I find that people that live in my country (Poland) are not ugly but they are average...
    Painfully average... i only met one girl personaly that i consider beatiful unfortunetly i never had chance to talk much with her, i even tried googling her name but i couldnt find her. But most of people in Poland are rude anyway.

8. JuanMena

OP JuanMena GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    People will always be people.
    There's not much you can do to change this. But if you focus just on one particularity of them, then you're missing a lot.
    I always try to look beyond what my eyes are looking. I like to take the time to know people if they allow me to.
    I'm just flowing with the flow.

Don't you have a person you consider beautiful for what they've done, or how they think, or the things they do?

Nobody_Important4u likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Beauty, around, World