90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The point of this thread is the following:

POST A PICTURE OF A PERSON FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY THAT YOU THINK IS BEAUTIFUL
THEY CAN BE EITHER ACTRESSES/ACTORS, SINGERS, REGULAR PEOPLE, EVEN ADULT ACTRESSES AND WHATNOT.
AS LONG AS YOU THINK THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL, PUT A SMALL PICTURE OF THEM IN A SPOILER TAG IN ORDER TO KEEP IT SFW AND SAFE TO BROWSE

I'm going to start with:
This thread is completely subjective!
I'm curious to know what people think it's beautiful in their own culture.
If anyone here participates in this thread, I'll be posting more pictures of people from my own country.​

Reactions: Alexander1970

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As I said... here's yet another old Mexican Actress that has appeared in many Tin-Tan movies, which by the way are my favourite ever.

view

Reactions: Alexander1970

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
5210_117202197636_117161522636_2342104_1937283_n_400x400.jpg
90's and early 2000's mexican teen telenovelas actress.
Don't know what's been with her as I stopped watching TV around 2005 or so.
It happens that I have a great memory for faces.​

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

71188834_890917957998502_5020393602053976096_n.jpg_1720644667.jpg

Mexican actress.
Alongside Altair Jarabo and some other women, she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my fucking life.
I believe she's still participating in Telenovelas.
I met her for the first time a long time ago watching a mexican comedy show called Derbez en Cuando (talking about mid 90's)
I also love her voice, the way she talks, and the way she is.

There was a reality show that I did watched (BECAUSE OF HER) called "La Isla" which was kind of a Survivor copycat.
During her time in that show, I realized how amazing, cool, smart and literally strong this woman is.
These are qualities that I respect and admire a lot.

She's perfect in many, if not all ways possible.

Last edited by JuanMena,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you going for one of those meld everybody together pictures?

Anyway I probably suck at this game -- occasionally people tell me someone we just saw either in real life or on screen was a bit hard on the eye and I had not noticed or otherwise thought them normal. Likewise I have previously relayed the utter failures that my friends and, especially, I had when we roped in some lady friends and played "which dudes are handsome?" around the bar.

Thinking about it then while I tend not to give things too much heed there might be certain facial structures that do more for me than others... and now I sound like a complete serial killer. Likewise my experiences of life led me to associate the typical model look with soul crushing boredom (that is usually my game and there is only enough room for one of those in any group) so any attention I have towards such is usually just "are they in possession of a weapon or ill intent*?".

*I classify trying to sell me things as ill intent which makes those times they stuff some struggling actress into a too tight polo shirt or something at a conference/industry event/similar somewhat amusing when any "charms" utterly fail to do anything. I don't know why but being ignored or dismissed seems to hit such people rather hard.

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you going for one of those meld everybody together pictures?

Anyway I probably suck at this game -- occasionally people tell me someone we just saw either in real life or on screen was a bit hard on the eye and I had not noticed or otherwise thought them normal. Likewise I have previously relayed the utter failures that my friends and, especially, I had when we roped in some lady friends and played "which dudes are handsome?" around the bar.

Thinking about it then while I tend not to give things too much heed there might be certain facial structures that do more for me than others... and now I sound like a complete serial killer. Likewise my experiences of life led me to associate the typical model look with soul crushing boredom (that is usually my game and there is only enough room for one of those in any group) so any attention I have towards such is usually just "are they in possession of a weapon or ill intent*?".

*I classify trying to sell me things as ill intent which makes those times they stuff some struggling actress into a too tight polo shirt or something at a conference/industry event/similar somewhat amusing when any "charms" utterly fail to do anything. I don't know why but being ignored or dismissed seems to hit such people rather hard.
Hi there. It's always a pleasure to read you. No, really.

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Looks don't matter if someone is just rude and bad...
I find that people that live in my country (Poland) are not ugly but they are average...
Painfully average... i only met one girl personaly that i consider beatiful unfortunetly i never had chance to talk much with her, i even tried googling her name but i couldnt find her. But most of people in Poland are rude anyway.

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Looks don't matter if someone is just rude and bad...
I find that people that live in my country (Poland) are not ugly but they are average...
Painfully average... i only met one girl personaly that i consider beatiful unfortunetly i never had chance to talk much with her, i even tried googling her name but i couldnt find her. But most of people in Poland are rude anyway.

People will always be people.
There's not much you can do to change this. But if you focus just on one particularity of them, then you're missing a lot.
I always try to look beyond what my eyes are looking. I like to take the time to know people if they allow me to.
I'm just flowing with the flow.

Don't you have a person you consider beautiful for what they've done, or how they think, or the things they do?

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun