Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If its not against the rules, can someone send me their completed .bin file save for the beatles rock band. I need to play the last song "the end" to check something. PM me if your not sure how to get the file. You need the ability to move any save file in the wii menu. Thank you.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
If someone does this, they'll be giving you the ability to take over their characters/band as well as see their friends online.

I genuinely doubt that I'd be concerned if this guy took over my band online. I mean, my Ringo is better than others, sure, but it's all cool.

tongue.gif

Also, color me interested about what you're "checking".

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay if you can send me the data I will be very grateful as for what I'm checking:

Being that I already threw so much money at the beatles this year (all the albums, game, and even a damn book) I decided to pirate the dlc. I installed the wad and did everything it required. It worked!....but I came to realize it screwed up my game. Some audio lines will go missing at times. You'll see them singing (and I there suppose to be singing) but nothing is coming out of their mouths. It even screwed up my on-disc songs specifically the last song "the end." So in an attempt to fix this I screwed around with everything from ios', save files, and dlc data. I unfortunately lost my original save file and now cant play the end without playing the whole game. I really dont wanna invest idk three hours to find out teh audio is still screwed. So by getting your save I can test if it finally worked.

And dont worry I'm not gonna be using your username or any of that stuff to mess things up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.