Beatles rock band save file

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dinofan01, Jan 13, 2010.

Jan 13, 2010

Beatles rock band save file by dinofan01 at 8:01 AM (1,611 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dinofan01
    OP

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    If its not against the rules, can someone send me their completed .bin file save for the beatles rock band. I need to play the last song "the end" to check something. PM me if your not sure how to get the file. You need the ability to move any save file in the wii menu. Thank you.

2. LexLuthor

Member LexLuthor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Sorry I cant help you right now because I'm at work. Just interested what exactly you wanted to check..

3. tueidj

Member tueidj I R Expert

If someone does this, they'll be giving you the ability to take over their characters/band as well as see their friends online.

4. SFenton

Member SFenton ಠ_ಠ

United States
    I genuinely doubt that I'd be concerned if this guy took over my band online. I mean, my Ringo is better than others, sure, but it's all cool.

[​IMG]

Also, color me interested about what you're "checking".

5. dinofan01
    OP

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    Okay if you can send me the data I will be very grateful as for what I'm checking:

Being that I already threw so much money at the beatles this year (all the albums, game, and even a damn book) I decided to pirate the dlc. I installed the wad and did everything it required. It worked!....but I came to realize it screwed up my game. Some audio lines will go missing at times. You'll see them singing (and I there suppose to be singing) but nothing is coming out of their mouths. It even screwed up my on-disc songs specifically the last song "the end." So in an attempt to fix this I screwed around with everything from ios', save files, and dlc data. I unfortunately lost my original save file and now cant play the end without playing the whole game. I really dont wanna invest idk three hours to find out teh audio is still screwed. So by getting your save I can test if it finally worked.

And dont worry I'm not gonna be using your username or any of that stuff to mess things up.