Beatles RB 4.2U Disk Launch

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pstr8ahead, Aug 3, 2010.

1. pstr8ahead
    OP

pstr8ahead Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2010
    United States
    First time posting.
    I am fairly new to all of this. I've been trying for weeks to load The Beatles: Rock Band via disk launch but could never get the RB instruments to work. I tried all of the GH5 guides but I would either get the game to work fine with mic only, or black screen after trying the waninkoko's cios/hermes 222/223 loads. I have learned a lot over the past weeks thanks to all of the bright minds on this site.

I finally got it working using Darkcorp v1.1(cioscorp v4.1)...been jammin for hours. I was reluctant to install darkcorp because of everything I've read but have not had any issues. I don't think I will be making very many mods to my Wii at this point. Any suggestions on protection would be appreciated.

I just wanted to post since it was so difficult for me to find an fix (I'm sure I was probably doing something wrong). The only confirmation I found on a fix was with a usb loader. I'm getting a usb drive next week so I probably jumped the gun. I just had to get that working.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice