. Any tips( I want a Chuck Norris style beard
laugh.gif
)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, some people tell me this is a myth, but I was always told your facial hair grows in faster every time you shave. From personal experience, I believe this to be true (although I don't think it works with everyone, it's prolly region-locked).
nyanya.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Via extreme laziness I presently have a beard (goes great with my bowler hat), you will go through an itchy hell in about 4-5 days time. Make it through that and you will be fine.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The more testosterone you have, the greater the amount of facial (and body) hair growth you will experience. You can increase your testosterone naturally by exercising, weight training etc. but the difference would be minimal. Now, if you really want to you could go for testosterone injections, but you will react to the surplus of it by having your balls shrink, as their testosterone producing duties are clearly being fulfilled by the injections.

It's up to you, but I personally don't think it would be worth it.
rolleyes.gif

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
My tips:

1 - If you have a gf, try to convince her that you really want it.

2 - Don't shave at the beginning, but after 3 - 5 weeks, start to shape it with a razor. And keep doing it every couple days. If you let it just wildly grows, you could get disencouragedabout your... project.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I herd on teevee that liek 80-sumdin percent of womanaries like men with a stubble (they threw a pic of Will Smith's ass on there for empathsis, I guess he's the poster boy for cool stubbles) :wtf:

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was cursed with sparse facial hair due to my genetics, I do remember the asian mustache olympics of '04 well tho as i well and truly failed in the qualifying rounds. I remember it as if it was yestarday,yesterday...yester...

edit: oohh slap on some regaine.... im sure that'll work....maybe...tell me if it does
nyanya.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cursed?

I don't know a single woman who prefers a man with a 'tache. Thin stubble on the other hand...
wink.gif

(Which is quite fortunate for me, given that about six hours after a clean shave I already have noticeable growth)

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SHAVE THE NECK BEARD!!!

Good God, the neck beard is disgusting. Also the hair on the cheeks should be shaven too to keep it looking neat (or is that just me?). I'm a pretty hairy guy. Also, it depends if you want your sideburns to connect to your facial hair. Make sure you shave a at least once before you start growing it. If you don't you'll end up with a patchy, messy looking beard.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, good ol' [M] always eliminates any 'stache that appears but always leaves a little chin-stubble for playtime, if ya know what I means...
wink.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say don't grow it at all. It'll make you look older for sure. I've had a beard for like a year but got really bored of it. And now. I just like the smooth feeling better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn