Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Iya3n8d.jpg

Yes.

The title gives you all you need to know as it's pretty much a bear simulator. You play in FPB (First Person Bear) and do bear things which include exploring, eating fish and plants, striking down anything that dare stand before your might, increasing your stats, sleeping and discovering mysteries of your forest home

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1330754003/bear-simulator

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So, we have a Goat and a Bear Simulator now? Sweet, when will I be able to get my sword simulator... or grass simulator... or rock simulator. Seriously, what's with these stupid ideas lately?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, we have a Goat and a Bear Simulator now? Sweet, when will I be able to get my sword simulator... or grass simulator... or rock simulator. Seriously, what's with these stupid ideas lately?
This isn't stupid. This is awesome. Who wouldn't love to be a bear and/or a sword?

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Yeah, guess you're right, some people want this stuff. I just fail to see the fun potential in this game. But, hey, knowing that I can't find either GTA or Skyrim fun, that doesn't surprise me one bit. So, have fun being a bear, and let me know when the Claymore DLC is announced for the Sword Simulator xD

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, guess you're right, some people want this stuff. I just fail to see the fun potential in this game. But, hey, knowing that I can't find either GTA or Skyrim fun, that doesn't surprise me one bit. So, have fun being a bear, and let me know when the Claymore DLC is announced for the Sword Simulator xD
If you don't find Skyrim fun, then there's no hope for you. I shall be the Dovahklondike!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I still think that Enviro-Bear 2000: Operation Hibernation is more advanced. Not only are you a bear, you are a bear that's driving a car. I'm sorry, but that's just double the win.

Fuck yeah envirobear!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How can anyone bear watching this?
With those claws, you sure look like a bearanged killer.
It's got all these RPG elements! That's bearly a simulator!
I wouldn't play it unless it came with a free bear.

Yup...I could go on all night, ladies. B-)

Seriously, what's with these stupid ideas lately?
The thing with kickstarter is that it's only stupid if it isn't backed. And there's only one way to find THAT out.

(and I've got to be honest: this looks less bad than that goat simulator thing)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs