Be careful what you wish for (forum game)

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish granted but it is "I wish I had the power to drink bleach"
Just edit your post to reflect that response.

I wish I could not make pyrotechnics everytime I do something involving fire.......(I'm gifted)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted, but not only that, you have mind control powers! You use them both to make another user necrobump an old thread. Luckily, this is EoF... is that a valid excuse?

I wish I had a SNES Classic!

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Granted, but not only that, you have mind control powers! You use them both to make another user necrobump an old thread. Luckily, this is EoF... is that a valid excuse?

I wish I had a SNES Classic!
Granted, but it only plays Super 3D Noah's Ark.

I wish I could find a Pikachu in Pokémon Go.

D

Deleted User

Granted but only 10% of said knowledge can be used

I wish more wii games had classic controller support
Granted, but the controller explodes after 60 seconds of use and it charges $694.20 to your credit card.

I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that recursion becomes widely accepted and not frowned upon in grammar.

7iven8Nine

Shrek's Memelord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted, everything is Shrek.

I wish Shrek was more than a meme.
images.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality