Be careful what you type @ gamefaqs! Talking about Type-0 etc...

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Swing, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Swing
    OP

Swing GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    United States
    If any of you have an account there you should reply to my message before it gets deleted. If they delete it I'll spam it. If they ban me I'll create a new account. If they IP ban me I'll use a proxy server. Anyways check this!

Original Post:

I swear to God I'm sick of Big Brother watching us. I got karma and posts deleted for replying to a topic here about what system we were playing it on. I said one sentence. I'm playing it on my VITA *HEY MODS I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN PURCHASE IT LEGALLY FOR YOUR VITA ON YOUR JP ACCOUNT* and these guys think I'm talking about illegal activity. You know what MODS??? The only reason this is the NUMBER 1 game on the PSP forums is for a reason! Can you guess why?? Maybe you should just delete the ENTIRE BOARD because the only reason that people can play and understand this game now is by playing a version that SQUEENIX can't attack because Spain doesn't give two s***s about copyright issues. But if people are playing the english version in america, UK etc... Then UH OH....

They delete posts and topics for (just found out you can't use retarded in reference to reason it's a severe TOS violation) reasons in other forums here that don't even involve illegal activity, and actually are related to the game. I ask the mods why mine and others get deleted but they NEVER reply back. Better hurry and read this because they'll delete this topic too. All I want is an answer to the questions I send back as a reply for why you're always deleting topics and replies for the most stupid reason or penalizing people for replying to a deleted topic. If you don't answer my questions I might just get frustrated and spam this over and over again until a mod actually ANSWERS it. And if you ban my account for asking what terms and conditions me and other people violated, another <i>user</i> will come back and might spam this all over again and again and again. So please just answer the damn questions I'm sick and tired that the last 16 messages in my box are board moderation notices.

Edited post after receiving this message:

POST WARNING
    There were one or more potential problems with your message:

The message you entered contains one or more words that are usually associated with violations of the Message Board terms of service.
    If you use the term "retard" as an insult in any way, shape, or form to anyone or anything (even inanimate objects), it's considered a severe TOS violation.

You may go ahead and make this post, but it will be automatically flagged for review by a moderator.

NEW TOPIC PREVIEW
    Your New Topic:

Be careful what you type here!
    Your Message:

I swear to God I'm sick of Big Brother watching us. I got karma and posts deleted for replying to a topic here about what system we were playing it on. I said one sentence. I'm playing it on my VITA *HEY MODS I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN PURCHASE IT LEGALLY FOR YOUR VITA ON YOUR JP ACCOUNT* and these guys think I'm talking about illegal activity. You know what MODS??? The only reason this is the NUMBER 1 game on the PSP forums is for a reason! Can you guess why?? Maybe you should just delete the ENTIRE BOARD because the only reason that people can play and understand this game now is by playing a version that SQUEENIX can't attack because Spain doesn't give two s***s about copyright issues. But if people are playing the english version in america, UK etc... Then UH OH....

They delete posts and topics for retarded reasons in other forums here that don't even involve illegal activity, and actually are related to the game. I ask the mods why mine and others get deleted but they NEVER reply back. Better hurry and read this because they'll delete this topic too. All I want is an answer to the questions I send back as a reply for why you're always deleting topics and replies for the most stupid reason or penalizing people for replying to a deleted topic. If you don't answer my questions I might just get frustrated and spam this over and over again until a mod actually ANSWERS it. And if you ban my account for asking what terms and conditions me and other people violated, another user will come back and might spam this all over again and again and again. So please just answer the damn questions I'm sick and tired that the last 16 messages in my box are board moderation notices.

Seriously F*CK THESE GUYS.

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Honestly that post was such a pile of shit I would've banned you on the spot too.

GHANMI, Hyro-Sama, Gahars and 9 others like this.
  3. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    No need to be offensive .-.

4. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    What is going on?

5. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Why are you still on GameFAQs is the question

Silentsurvivor and Ericthegreat like this.
  6. Swing
    OP

Swing GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    United States
    I'm talking about gamefaqs, not here. They're f*cking retarded. I've spent hours typing up topics for GKH and FF-0 and other games just to get them deleted. I advertise "FF type-0 English patch now out!" which isn't directly related to illegal activities and they take it down. Yet an hour later some other guy posts the EXACT same topic and and it doesn't get deleted. So any guides etc I've taken the time to write out to enlighten people. Any actual NEWS for people that love Vanillare and Square games I talk about get deleted. Sometimes for things not even involved in their stupid T&C. At the least I'm promoting the great jobs people like Sky have done indirectly and get f*cked over all the time. Other people too. Some people get away with it. And then if I even reply to a banned topic I get karma deleted. It's BS. Makes me wanna get a proxy server and spam the shit out of them.

7. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    This is pretty much the only forum you can talk about that kinda stuff, or at least the only decent one.

Seems you like gamefaqs tho so I would stop.... Its a bitch to always use a proxy and most proxy's are prob banned unless you pay for one....

8. TheCasketMan

TheCasketMan Keyblade Apprentice

Sep 3, 2011
    United States
    Orlando, FL
    From reading the title, I thought that this thread was going to be about accidentally typing a "g" instead of "q" when going to gamefaqs.

9. Swing
    OP

Swing GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    United States
    I did that. I think it got edited out already LOL. I actually respect the mods here. Wish I could change it back.

10. FranckKnight

FranckKnight GBAtemp Regular

Mar 9, 2006
    Canada
    Montreal
    How are you playing Type-0 on your Vita?

11. Swing
    OP

Swing GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    United States
    Can't tell you I"ll get banned haha jking it sux I can't anymore because I updated to 3.15 but there are ppl out there with exploited VITAs that can play TN-V9 on 3.15 but it hasn't been released yet.

And then a week later english GKH and FF0 come out... Just my luck. Anyways exploiting the VITA isn't even illegal. But to gamefa(g)qs it's illegal apparently.

12. Silentsurvivor

Silentsurvivor Banned

Banned
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States