MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These slimy characters are selling R4's and delivering DSTTs, great if you want a DSTT but not for £30 and now they have finally admitted they have no R4s it gets worse, they are bullshitting their customers with

QUOTE said:
Due to recent moves by the Chinese Government to close down factories producing R4DS cards, they now come branded as DSTT cards. Rest assured, the DSTT card you have received has exactely the same specifications and works exactly the same. And it loads media even faster. Enjoy your card!

So buyer beware! http://ds-memory.net/

MadBob

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd never heard of them, but I came across a post on another forum, so thought better to let people know, and maybe the scummy owners of the site will read it and know they're busted
biggrin.gif

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This topic wins.

"Due to recent moves by the Chinese Government to close down factories producing R4DS cards, they now come branded as DSTT cards."

xD.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to lack of sales of DSTT the chinese government forced us to scam people into buying DSTT products. Rest assured, the DSTT card you have received has exactly the same specifications and works exactly the same. And it loads media even faster. Enjoy your card!

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the TTDS faster at loading? The R4 is very slow at loading some games, especially compared to the internal memory carts, like the NCard.
It low to trick buyers into buying an R4 and sticking them with another cart, but is the TTDS better?

juancarlos234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you link me to the forum you got this off?

Got a DSTT from them, and I have no idea how to get the thing to work. It apparently has no Menu. Don't know if there are files I need to copy onto the SD card, since the thing had no instruction manual.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Due to recent moves by the Chinese Government to close down factories producing R4DS cards, they now come branded as DSTT cards. Rest assured, the DSTT card you have received has exactely the same specifications and works exactly the same. And it loads media even faster. Enjoy your card!
The above, bolded sentence doesn't even make any sense. Let's just say the chinese government for some ******* reason is trying to close down R4 factories which is not the case but let's just say it is true but HOW THE **** DOES REBRANDING THEM INTO A DIFFERENT CART ACTUALLY HELP AT ALL!?!?!?!??! I say anyone dumb enough to fall for the scam deserves their money lost.

Still, site creator should burn in hell anyway. DIE!

MadBob

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you link me to the forum you got this off?

Got a DSTT from them, and I have no idea how to get the thing to work.  It apparently has no Menu.  Don't know if there are files I need to copy onto the SD card, since the thing had no instruction manual.

1. Download
Download this ZIP compressed folder to your local computer.
DSTT Startup Pack (.zip, 1.2 MB)

2. Open
Open the compressed folder and save the files on your computer or to the desktop.

3. Plug in MicroSD Card
Using the orange adapter (or TrashFlash adapter) included in the DSTT pack, connect the MicroSD card to a USB port on your computer.

4. Copy files to MicroSD card
Copy/drag the two files and one folder you have unpacked earlier to the MicroSD card.

5. Add Media
Copy your media directly on to the MicroSD card.

This completes the setup process. You can now insert the MicroSD card into your DSTT card and start using it with your Nintendo DS / DS Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1