.bdx files

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 8BitWalugi, Jul 24, 2008.

Jul 24, 2008

.bdx files by 8BitWalugi at 8:10 AM (1,145 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 8BitWalugi
    OP

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    Where can i get .bdx files to hack into band bros dx. or even make some on my own. i really want to make the hippie battle theme, give the game to my friends and vs them on it. oh the fun. can someone help me out?

2. jeklnoo

Member jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    you can make your own in the game if you can read enough japanese to learn how to use the editor. I don't think anybody has made a standalone editor yet. For the original (Daigasso Band Bros, not DX), there are a couple tools, even one that converts a MIDI file into a BBS file (BBS = for original, BDX = for band bros dx, the sequel)

3. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    if i remember correctly, deufeufeu mentioned something about DX music files to be the same as the normal ones, except that they removed the touch parts.

4. KazenoZ

Newcomer KazenoZ Newbie

Israel
    Joining in on the question, I think he might've meant to ask for a place where we can download .bdx files that other people have already made and uploaded(Like Deufeufeu has on his site, about 20 of them I think, btw, OP, you should go there)

Anyway, I'm joining in on this, I want to download some songs myself.

5. 8BitWalugi
    OP

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    Hmm.. is there a good MP3 to Midi file converter that you DONT have to pay for to get more that 10 secconds worth of conversion? (Widi btw! [​IMG]