BDSP: Get Jirachi and Mew.

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl: How to get Jirachi and Mew TUTORIAL

Hey there.
I personally wanted Jirachi and Mew without having to install Pokemon Let's Go & Sw/Sh.
So here is a very simple tutorial on how to get them anyway, using PKHeX & JKSV (Or a Save Manager of your choice.)

Prerequisites:
- A Switch with CFW
- A Save Manager like JSV
- PKHeX https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/1-pkhex/
- Mew & Jirachi .PB8 files (See attachments, password is "rev".)

So lets start
1) Backup your BD/SP savedata using JKSV and give it a name.
2) Connect to your Switch SD Card using your preferred method.
3) Go to /JKSV/[Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl] and copy the savedata you backed up in step 1 to your Desktop.
4) Open the latest version of PKHeX and go to File -> Open. Now browse to the folder you dragged to your Desktop and open "SaveData.bin"
5) Your savefile should have been loaded in PKHeX now.
6) Open "Mew & Jirachi.7z" (See attachments) and extract them to somewhere. If it asks for a password fill in rev
7) In PKHeX go to File -> Open and select Jirachi.PB8. It'll show up to the left of "Box". Now drag the Jirachi Icon into your box.
8) Repeat step 7 but this time do it using Mew.PB8
9) You're almost done. In PKHeX go to File -> Export SAV and replace the old "SaveData.bin"
10) I'd suggest renaming the folder that contains SaveData.bin now.
11) Move the renamed folder containing your edited save with Mew & Jirachi to /JKSV/[Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl]
12) Restore to the edited backup using JKSV. Now restart BD/SP.
13) Done! Mew & Jirachi should now appear in your boxes. Enjoy.

- Rev

Attachments

• Mew & Jirachi.7z
    401 bytes · Views: 255

Got_Famous06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to put, a simple and easy way to get mew and jirachi.
If you already have the game save from playing you can get them in-game without any "hacking" If you havent played the game and your switch is hacked, just download them and play wtill your able to save in your room (5min.) and then go back into DBSP and you can talk to the old people and get them.
No need for save transfers or pc pkhex. For others who might not know.

Reactions: SAIYAN48

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have the game save from playing you can get them in-game without any "hacking" If you havent played the game and your switch is hacked, just download them and play wtill your able to save in your room (5min.) and then go back into DBSP and you can talk to the old people and get them.
where are the said NPC'S who gift you them btw what town/route? nvm flraroma town

revzyx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where are the said NPC'S who gift you them btw what town/route? nvm flraroma town
XvUSTf6.png

Reactions: zxr750j

revzyx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep! This would be the easiest/right way. I just did it this way as I didn't wanna wait for my Wifi to install the games.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Another, imo easier way, is to just import saves to your Switch from the two required games, so just import PoLeGO Pikachu and Sword/Shield save into your Switch (with JKSV I'd recommend), and then talk to the old dudes. Easier than save modding imo.

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another, imo easier way, is to just import saves to your Switch from the two required games, so just import PoLeGO Pikachu and Sword/Shield save into your Switch (with JKSV I'd recommend), and then talk to the old dudes. Easier than save modding imo.
You don't even really need to import a save. The game just checks if the container is present. I had someone give me two 16KB files, created the containers and got both. Neither actually had a save. They were empty.

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't even really need to import a save. The game just checks if the container is present. I had someone give me two 16KB files, created the containers and got both. Neither actually had a save.
By containers, you mean paths ?

Sarius

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You don't even really need to import a save. The game just checks if the container is present. I had someone give me two 16KB files, created the containers and got both. Neither actually had a save. They were empty.
Could you explain how to do that, and where to get those files?

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to point out for anyone downloading these that the pb8 files have an OT (Original Trainer) name of BVK and TID (Trainer ID) of 303487. You might want to edit those to your own values after importing them. They're officially supposed to have your own OT and TID.

Last edited by SonicRings,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?