BC tracker invites...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by cardyology, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cardyology
    OP

cardyology GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 2, 2007
    Chorley Uk
    Hey guys, I've read the forum rules and serched for this but cant find anything so if this post breaks said rules, I apologise in advance and pray you guys dont ban me! (i love this forum, best Wii place on the web!)

Sooo....

Im looking for an invite to a certain private torrent tracker with the words "Cats" and "Black" in the title. Im sure there is peeps here who know what im on about.

I did have an account there, however it was disabled due to my brother stealing my pass & using my account at his house - (same torrent to multiple IP addys = instant ban). Soo, im really annoyed and WILL be killing him when I next see him... [​IMG]

Anyone feeling generous wanna send me an invite? [​IMG]

Email = cardyology[at]hotmail[dot]com

Thanks in advance, and like I said before, apologies if this is naughty. Please dont ban me, just delete the post!

Thanks again.

-Cards..

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    yes you have infact broken a rule. Torrents = illegal so you cant give out links or sites that contain torrents or ask for invites.

3. cardyology
    OP

cardyology GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 2, 2007
    Chorley Uk
    No problem. [​IMG] Thanks for the heads up. Mods will probably lock/delete this so no worries. [​IMG]

4. EarthBound

EarthBound a/s/l?

Aug 28, 2003
    United States
    Fort Worth,Texas
    Newsgroups>Blackcats

WTF screw ratio BT sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice