• Total voters

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I am a little in between of deciding what version of Bayonetta I am going to get.
I do not want the special edition as I have that one on the Wii U already. (First print edition).

So I am stuck in deciding to go for a Cartridge or for the E-shop.
I have a 128GB MicroSD card in my Switch so space is not an issue yet. The thing is I like portability.
And walking to the closet were all the games are is not really convenient. So what version are you going for?

The price is exactly the same for both versions...

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Also got the special edition on the Wii U and already played all of them but i would get the collectors edition for collecting ofcourse since it will probably go up in price just like the wii u version did

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Cartridge: resellability (is it even a word?), sd space save
Digital: portability if you don't have a case with cartridge slot

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Cartridge normal/collector's is the same thing unless you'd import from Japan where you get both game son physical format.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I always buy the physical versions of "big" games, and the e-shop version of indie title.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

bayonetta is pretty big. Last time I checked bayonetta 2 was 18 gb. and bayonetta 1 was 14... Yah I'm going to need a cart. I'm still working with switch's system memory.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its a shame that Japan gets both physical and here in EU/US only the 2nd one physical (what tha fck is this shit... its not logical)

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
While digital is convenient, I'll still be going physical when I can, so cartridge for me. Don't need to repeat the positives, as it's already been mentioned above. My Switch case has ample storage for at least a dozen cartridges, so portability isn't much of an issue (I don't take my Switch anywhere without its case).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1