Gaming Bayonetta 2 problem

Stranger2973

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, I recently got a Wii U and I'm using loadiine ready games on my SD card. I am pretty much noob, I don't know anything about hacking wii U and other stuff because when I bought it, it was already hacked, so the seller only explained to me how to run games, nothing else.

I've played more than 10 games so far, and I didn't have any problems, until now.

I downloaded Bayonetta 2 and put it onto my SD card. It is working but it's lagging, like, every 5 seconds, which makes me annoyed because this is a fast-paced action game. It's happening also during cut-scenes, the video and audio get out of sync sometimes.

If it is useful info for you, my version is 5.5.1 (latest), and my Wii U model is 32GB (black).

Is there a solution to this or I need to buy the original disc?

D

Deleted User

You can always download the game via Wii U USB Helper and install it with 'Brazilian' exploit. (AKA with Wup Installer Y Mod) to your Home menu (Either you can install it to NAND or USB) which will eliminate lags, sound cuts etc.

Also get Haxchi (You need a legit bought eShop VC like Kawashima Brain Training) and use Homebrew Appstore to install Mocha CFW then launch it from HBL. (inb4 'NO YOU SHOULD GET CBHC' this user is a beginner. Let him do the easy stuff first...)
*Small edit: After Haxchi installation, That DS VC game will launch HBL instead of launching VC game.

or if you don't want to pirate then buy disc version.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

@Felek666 Why do you suggest this beginning user get Mocha in addition to Haxchi? I am trying to decide if I want to add that layer as well.

Mocha CFW+Haxchi is a great addition for a new user which wants do simple stuff like install nonlegit games, play region locked games and screw around with homebrew. After he gets bored, he can switch to more advanced stuff after he learns what everything means etc.

-Simple menu. Anyone can understand it. Seriously, anyone.
-Easy to set up. ON or OFF. No problem.
-Quick Region Patching+Sig patching
-Quick bootup
-Automatic redNAND setup (Implying if our new user knows what redNAND is)
-FTPiiU support? I think there's one, i might be wrong. (I'm always wrong so correct me if it's wrong)
-Bootscreen can be changed (*.tga files. Instead of Mocha CFW img you can change it to ex. Super Mocha image)
-It might soon support FAT32 HDD. Nothing is imposible for Dimok.

Last edited by ,

Stranger2973

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for replies, guys, @Felek666 Can you please direct me to a tutorial on how to do that?

P.S. Using search methods on this forum, I found out that if I format my SD card with bigger allocation size (64 kilobytes, currently it's formatted on 32) the lag will disappear. So I'm gonna try that first.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for replies, guys, @Felek666 Can you please direct me to a tutorial on how to do that?

P.S. Using search methods on this forum, I found out that if I format my SD card with bigger allocation size (64 kilobytes, currently it's formatted on 32) the lag will disappear. So I'm gonna try that first.

Mhm. It won't eliminate sound glitches sadly. You better use this method ;)

First of all: Update your Wii U to 5.5.1 then update HBL to v1.4

https://github.com/FIX94/haxchi/releases - Download latest version of Haxchi
http://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/haxchi - Download Haxchi Installer
http://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/appstore - Download Homebrew App Store
http://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/mocha - Download Mocha CFW
http://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/wup_installer_gx2 - Download Wup Installer GX2 (It has nice gui, i normally would link to Wup Installer Mod Y)

Follow that video for Haxchi installation.
Place HBAS in sd://wiiu/apps/appstore/appstore
Place Mocha CFW in sd://wiiu/apps/mocha
The same goes to wup installer gx2

*If you're already done with HBAS and Haxchi (Installed Haxchi)
*Launch Haxchi
*Homebrew Launcher should pop up
*Tap on Mocha CFW then tap 'Load'
*Configuration menu should pop-up.
Rednand OFF / Skip this menu on launch ON / Show Launch Image ON (It looks nice)
*Press A. Wait till it boots up for first time then reboot.
*Launch Haxchi again
*Launch Mocha CFW again (from HBL)
{You will have to relaunch Mocha CFW everytime you turn off/reboot Wii U if you want to play sigpatched games!}

You're ready to go. If you need help with downloading games and installing games then pm me.

Last edited by ,

Stranger2973

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I already beat Bayonetta 2. I formatted my Micro SD card at 64kb allocation size and it fixed the gameplay, although during cut-scenes the audio and video were still out of sync, but it didn't bother me, the gameplay is what's important.

@Felek666 I can not PM you 'cause I'm still a new member, but can you please PM me where I can download Sonic- All star racing and the latest game - Shantae.

D

Deleted User

Hey guys, I already beat Bayonetta 2. I formatted my Micro SD card at 64kb allocation size and it fixed the gameplay, although during cut-scenes the audio and video were still out of sync, but it didn't bother me, the gameplay is what's important.

@Felek666 I can not PM you 'cause I'm still a new member, but can you please PM me where I can download Sonic- All star racing and the latest game - Shantae.
Sure thing. Although i'm not allowed to say URLs, just hints.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.