the_gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I already created a threat but it was deleted. I don't know why, though. If this gets deleted again could I get a PM telling me why please?

The problem:
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs on SCNESC plays weird in the fighting stages. Every Button works fine but if I try to punch while jumping it
does not work every time(first stage), more often than seldom the punch gets "buffered" and the toad punches after landing and not in
the air. This does not happen on a real SNES. Do others have this issue, too? Does anybody know a solution to this?

Greetings

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

I already created a threat but it was deleted. I don't know why, though. If this gets deleted again could I get a PM telling me why please?

The problem:
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs on SCNESC plays weird in the fighting stages. Every Button works fine but if I try to punch while jumping it
does not work every time(first stage), more often than seldom the punch gets "buffered" and the toad punches after landing and not in
the air. This does not happen on a real SNES. Do others have this issue, too? Does anybody know a solution to this?

Greetings
Is the real SNES being played on the same TV?
Modern LCD TVs have a lot of postprocessing, and often a lot of it can't be turned off, which causes some input lag that may not be noticeable in most games but will be noticeable in timing sensitive games.

the_gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the real SNES being played on the same TV?
Modern LCD TVs have a lot of postprocessing, and often a lot of it can't be turned off, which causes some input lag that may not be noticeable in most games but will be noticeable in timing sensitive games.
Yes and even with the SNESC sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Did you ever play the games? Those jumps last for quite long and the symptom even comes up when I punch richt at the beginning of the jump(or in the middle or whenever). And I can not see huge input lags on other games. Does not look like an input lag to me.

And all other actions work fine! Punching on the floor is not problem, jumping always works when pressed… it happens on punching in the air(while jumping) only.

Last edited by the_gamer,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I looked in the deleted thread log, and it appears you posted it twice. (it happen, sometime internet is slow, you click twice or refresh before the page is reloaded in your browser)
a user reported the duplicate, and two different moderators "fixed" the issue by deleting one of the two thread... but they did it on both threads at the same time, sorry about that :P

Last edited by Cyan,

the_gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I looked in the deleted thread log, and it appears you posted it twice. (it happen, sometime internet is slow, you click twice or refresh before the page is reloaded in your browser)
a user reported the duplicate, and two different moderators "fixed" the issue by deleting one of the two thread... but they did it on both threads at the same time, sorry about that :P
I reported it myself but on one thread only because I saw the mistake but could not delete it myself. So it was a mistake only.

So we can get back to the topic I intended. Could somebody else try this to see if he has the same issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool