Gaming BattleGrounds Help

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I have a problem with the new BattleGrounds game, which is like h1z1. Anyway, whenever I look northeast or southeast, I get horrific lag that renders the game unplayable. On the plane i get around 10 fps, in air around 15, and on ground, as long as im not looking in those directions, i get 25-30 fps. I'm playing on a macbook pro 2015 that has a intel i7 quad core, an intel iris graphics, and 16 gb of ram. Is it just the shitty specs, or the game? I can run overwatch on medium at 45 fps, so idk if its the game or my macbook. Any help will be appreciated

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looking at the minimum spec it says you need the gtx 660 and you probably have the iris pro 5200 which is weak and did you try the lowest settings? Overwatch doesn't need a powerful graphic card, maybe that's why you get high fps from there.

So i think it's your laptop problem, did you buy it for gaming? You could have gotten a much better one for lower price.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the minimum spec it says you need the gtx 660 and you probably have the iris pro 5200 which is weak and did you try the lowest settings? Overwatch doesn't need a powerful graphic card, maybe that's why you get high fps from there.

So i think it's your laptop problem, did you buy it for gaming? You could have gotten a much better one for lower price.
yeah its all on very low settings...my laptop sucks lmao. im gonna buy a asus rog strix with a gtx 1070

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah its all on very low settings...my laptop sucks lmao. im gonna buy a asus rog strix with a gtx 1070
Overpriced, the specs are great with i7 processor, retina 2k display, 16gb ram, probably ssd 256gb. All great, but no powerful graphic card. That's apple for you, same like iphone and other products that people buy.

If you plan on getting a laptop with 1070 or even 1050 ti, it's 100 times better than macbook for gaming.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overpriced, the specs are great with i7 processor, retina 2k display, 16gb ram, probably ssd 256gb. All great, but no powerful graphic card. That's apple for you, same like iphone and other products that people buy.

If you plan on getting a laptop with 1070 or even 1050 ti, it's 100 times better than macbook for gaming.
Do u have any suggestions? I was thinking about the Asus rog strix, with the i7 and the gtx 1070, but are there any others that are a bit cheaper? As the one I'm thinking about is 1600

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do u have any suggestions? I was thinking about the Asus rog strix, with the i7 and the gtx 1070, but are there any others that are a bit cheaper? As the one I'm thinking about is 1600
To be honest, I don't know which brand is good or bad try to read reviews or if any other member can suggest to you. Your budget is 1600$ right? I think you should be able to get 1 with nvidia gtx 1060, which is awesome too for full hd gaming.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game itself isn't very well optimized as well. I have an i7 4790K as well as a 1080 and still get massive FPS drops. (From 89 FPS to 29 FPS in some places.) Battlegrounds is in early access so I hope they fix it up a bit more in that regard.

Reactions: RaMon90

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game itself isn't very well optimized as well. I have an i7 4790K as well as a 1080 and still get massive FPS drops. (From 89 FPS to 29 FPS in some places.) Battlegrounds is in early access so I hope they fix it up a bit more in that regard.
Maybe once the game has a final release it will run better on my MacBook lmao

Reactions: RaMon90

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s