Gaming Battlefield.Bad.Company.2-RELOADED

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
id rather wait for my copy to come multiplayer is where its at. i think everyone should BUY it and give MW2 a kick in the bollocks

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i don't think bfbc2 will be topping mw2's sales anytime soon
tongue.gif

seems like this release isn't without problems. hugeass mousebug unless you rename the game's exe.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Won't be grabbing this. Online is its main selling point and I already have a pre-order which should be available soon.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing the campaign. There's quite a lot of MW'ish events. Chase in snow, sneaky snow mission, guns (
laugh.gif
), a hostage shot (shoot the gunman with pistol). But they do totally make fun of it too! In the chopper in the snow, one of your fellow soldiers (Sweetwater) makes fun of the whole snow mission in MW2. I literally lol'd!

Great game. Preordering now.

Online requires credentials so this is only single player.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
I've been playing the campaign. There's quite a lot of MW'ish events. Chase in snow, sneaky snow mission, guns (
laugh.gif
), a hostage shot (shoot the gunman with pistol). But they do totally make fun of it too! In the chopper in the snow, one of your fellow soldiers (Sweetwater) makes fun of the whole snow mission in MW2. I literally lol'd!

Hey out of curiousity is there a vid somewhere about this mission where they make fun of mw2's snow mission??

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
juggernaut911 said:
laugh.gif

Hey out of curiousity is there a vid somewhere about this mission where they make fun of mw2's snow mission??

Here you go.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
triassic911 said:
juggernaut911 said:
laugh.gif

Here you go.
Thanks for the vid! so funny!

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
juggernaut911 said:
Just finished the single player, it was great fun! Can't wait for the online play!!

What PC have you got and what graphics settings did you use? I keep getting like micro stuttering might be a driver problem not sure yet.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like many others, isn't worth it, i also have this on pre-order but it will be some time before it arrives
frown.gif

guess ill play SP on 360 (as soon as there is a PAL release)
mad.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Almost done downloading via Steam.

As for the micro stutters - I remember those, but you just reminded me. I'm not sure if I got used to them or if they went away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr