SilentRevolt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[youtube]uA378g_gD1I[/youtube]​
The gameplay footage inside the vid is the one on the First debut trailer. Enjoy
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Looks fantastic and atmosphere is top-notch but what I don't like about the shooting part in the gameplay is the fact that the gun really reacts super realistic. I don't see myself owning hard with those guns and that kind of recoil, no matter how realistic it is.
I hate it when games put realism before pure fun.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Looks fantastic and atmosphere is top-notch but what I don't like about the shooting part in the gameplay is the fact that the gun really reacts super realistic. I don't see myself owning hard with those guns and that kind of recoil, no matter how realistic it is.
By this you mean CoD.
Those games actually have no recoil, massive hitboxes, and whatnot. Battlefield has always been more "realistic" compared to CoD.

But I know what you mean, but I don't think they're going for the "ArmA" style.
Hopefully they're trying to retain the feel that Battlefield 2 had while incorporating *some* realistic aspects.

Awesome gameplay though! Can't wait to see the multi-player as well.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raiser said:
Satangel said:
By this you mean CoD.
Those games actually have no recoil, massive hitboxes, and whatnot. Battlefield has always been more "realistic" compared to CoD.

Hopefully they're trying to retain the feel that Battlefield 2 had while incorporating *some* realistic aspects.

Exactly, and GTA IV too. It's just so annoying that GTA IV got so serious, all those physics are fun and all, but I just want to have an F16, a jetpack and to be able to stand on a car and do driveby's with a rocket launcher that way.
All those things aren't possible in GTA IV but were possible in GTA SA. Not a good evolution IMHO, not at all.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Raiser said:
Satangel said:
By this you mean CoD.

Agreed but Red Orchestra 2 is going to be the best online experience this year though!

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
777kidis777 said:
I swear, if this is going to be for the PS3, I am going to orgasm all over the planet. Battlefield ALWAYS amazes me.
Why is that? It USE TO on the PC, till they started going down the retarded console route, they ruined their franchise doing that, do you have BF 1943, bad company 2 etc?

Battlefield 1942 PC, a fantastic game, set the bar for online that did seriously!
Real Battlefield followers are obviously on the PC since many were from the days of Battlefield Vietnam (about 200 people on average play that online still lol) It's a good game.
Battlefield 2 PC (best BF game to date)
Battlefield 2142 PC (Good game but Scifi aimed, and similar to BF2 but kinda like Section 8 feel)
BF 1943 (Great arcade game, shame it weren't followed upon a PC release f**king shocking console people received this!)
Battlefield Bad Company (console garbage)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (console garbage, and port to PC, again.....rubbish).
Battlefield 3: If they don't bork it up on the PC, this could be the final BF game that takes real skillfull players away from BF2, i hope so! I hope they allow us to mod the game and actually create our own separate games, just like BF2.
Battlefield Play 4 Free PC only: This is a serious diss to BF2, and i'm ashamed of it. Absolute garbage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over