Battery life on G6 Lite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Tir, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Tir
    OP

Tir GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2006
    Since battery life is a pretty big factor in which card I get and there's very few reports around, how long does the G6L last for those lucky enough to have one? I've heard the EZ4L only lasts ~5hrs (about as bad as SC) and the review on here says the G6L uses next to no power (no need to read from a card etc), so I'm hoping it's a few hours longer.

And can you say whether it's flashed and whether you have a pass card, real game, or nothing in the DS slot? I'm interested in hearing how much those affect battery life too since a post elsewhere claimed to get +3hrs from not having the passcard in his flashed Lite.

2. meangreenie

meangreenie Banned

Banned
    Nov 14, 2005
    Those times are with the old DS-phat ... actual DS retail carts only get a bit more on them , around 6hrs+ dependant on the game used.

Extra battery drainage on the SC compared to other flash-carts is a myth, that doesn't want to die.

Those carts (SC and EZ4) would get 9+hours on a DS-lite with a level 2 light setting.

The G6 might get a little more since the memory is directly in the flash cart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice