Hacking Battery Life of original DS

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, got a question:

I was wondering if anyone know the battery life of the original DS when playing a game? I think it's around 4-6 hours but I wanted to check. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew any ways to increase battery life... if anyone knows of any aftermarket batterys to increase life, or any portable charging solutions? I'm going on a trip in a little while (airplanes/airports/trains... etc) and probably wont be around any chargers and was wondering if anyone knows any ways to get around this? Thanks for your time!

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could buy replacement batteries, charge them, take it out of the ds, put a new one in, charge that one, and so on. SO when you run out of one battery, you can open your ds, and put a fully charged one
smile.gif

usurper77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To conserve battery power, play with no sound and the light off. That should provide maximum battery life. I think there is a USB charger available. If you have a laptop to plug it into this is also a good solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1