Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
batmanhackeasierbeatable.png

Some users felt that the original NES Batman by SunSoft was too difficult to beat with just 3 lives. Some of the later battles were extremely hard and the game could get a bit repetitive while making your way back towards a failed boss encounter. This hack aims to make the game a bit easier and adds multiple paths to some levels. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

icon11.gif
 Project Post

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was pretty bad even back then, Sunsoft was the Ubisoft of today. Some games where freaking awesome and some just sucked chef's chocolate salty balls.

Hmmm maybe this hack makes it better... I remember wanting to smash the cartridge though.

Back when renting a game cost like 2 bucks for the weekend and sometimes it felt like you got ripped off even at those prices.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JonthanD said:
This game was pretty bad even back then, Sunsoft was the Ubisoft of today. Some games where freaking awesome and some just sucked chef's chocolate salty balls.

Hmmm maybe this hack makes it better... I remember wanting to smash the cartridge though.

Back when renting a game cost like 2 bucks for the weekend and sometimes it felt like you got ripped off even at those prices.

This game (not the hack, haven't tried it yet) is an amazing game. What are you talking about it being bad?

QUOTE(Sir_Voe @ Jun 12 2011, 03:48 PM) I thought this game was already awesome. Why screw with perfection?

Because it was hard lol.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JonthanD said:

Games with even the slightest hint of difficulty are bad.
That's why this game sucks and CoD gets better with every re-release.

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Jun 12 2011, 07:28 PM) Because it was hard lol.
That's kinda the point. Being the Batman isn't easy.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
JonthanD said:

This game (not the hack, haven't tried it yet) is an amazing game. What are you talking about it being bad?
He probably just watched the AVGN review and instantly wrote it off as bad.

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all those questioning about if I actually played the game, I have owned 3 NES's the first one I paid $199.99 for with no game. My very first game for the NES was Ikari Warriors, I loved the arcade game so much. If Only I had known the home version would suck so bad.

I played sooo many NES games when they where new. As for playing hard games, I actually owned and beat Ninja Gaiden on the NES so suck it
tongue.gif
lol

As funny as AVGN he has only reviewed a couple of games that I myself never played when they where new and before there was a public internet
wink.gif

Just my opinion that Batman on the NES sucks, you don't agree? Cool glad you enjoyed it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JonthanD said:

You talk bullshit.

Seriously, if you need this game to be easy, give up on gaming. Its not hard.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hard game i only played it i was like 7-8 years old.

i never knew what wall jumping was ethier when i was young so yeah... the 2nd was where i gave up... i think i don't rember... but the new DBZ game got released in english so i'm playing that for now...

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
JonthanD said:

You talk bullshit.

Seriously, if you need this game to be easy, give up on gaming. Its not hard.

Sounds like your talking bullshit to me friend.

This game isn't hard? hmmm maybe you should tell that to the person who made this hack?

Sorry bud but its pretty universally acknowledged this game is pretty hard saying it isn't only makes you look like you don't know what your talking about.

You said maybe I should quit gaming my response to you is maybe you should start gaming.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bullshit! ( I just love Penn & Teller)

I went back to play this game a few times and without cheats (hell even with -- due to some glitching that hung the game) it was hard as hell... The enemies are cheap and the invulnerability after a hit is pretty short. I think CV:CotM is reminiscent of this harsh gameplay.
tongue.gif

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
ShadowSoldier said:
JonthanD said:

He probably just watched the AVGN review and instantly wrote it off as bad.

actually, avgn said it[and i too] that it's an awesome game
i made it to the last stage when i was a kid....and that's all folks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1