Batman Arkham Origins trailer

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

-This predates Arkham Asylum, that's why we see a suit that sort of resembles Nolan's Batman, with the extra armor and such.

- The Joker will be voiced by Troy Baker who played Two-Face and Robin in Arkham City along with Snow in Final Fantasy XIII (i picked roles people would know, he'll also be Joel in Naughty Dog's The Last Of Us, and played Booker in BioShock Infinite).

- Batman will be voiced by Roger Craig Smith who you know as Ezio from Assassin's Creed, Sonic, and Chris Redfield.

- Confirmed enemies is Black Mask, Death Stroke, Bane, Scarecrow, Deadshot and Killer Croc. Though most of those might just be cameos. I'm also reading somewhere that Penguin might return.

- And Kevin Conroy will be returning, and has stated at a panel that he has already spent 10 months in the studio, though whether or not he will be Batman at a later point in the game, or a new character is unknown.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda wished they made a Batman movie that was like this now. Animated but with this super awesome animation. Really impressive.

I enjoyed the last two Arkham games but didn't think they were as "to die for" as people said. Maybe it's because I'm not super into Batman.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda wished they made a Batman movie that was like this now. Animated but with this super awesome animation. Really impressive.

I enjoyed the last two Arkham games but didn't think they were as "to die for" as people said. Maybe it's because I'm not super into Batman.

I still love the Arkham City trailer. It feels like it's setting it up for a movie:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda wished they made a Batman movie that was like this now. Animated but with this super awesome animation. Really impressive..

MV5BMjE2MzMxNDQ1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE1NTI5Ng@@._V1_SY317_CR9,0,214,317_.jpg

Then again, it's based on a Frank Miller story, so... eh.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
- And Kevin Conroy will be returning, and has stated at a panel that he has already spent 10 months in the studio, though whether or not he will be Batman at a later point in the game, or a new character is unknown.

That's intriguing... ..hope they give a creative use to his voice ...since he obviously represent Batman, I'm curious to what kind of plot they have in mind when not using Kevin Conroy to voice Batman himself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol