BatchDPG v1.3 Beta 5 Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by TriggerOfHel, Apr 26, 2008.

Apr 26, 2008

BatchDPG v1.3 Beta 5 Help by TriggerOfHel at 5:25 AM (2,833 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. TriggerOfHel
    OP

Newcomer TriggerOfHel Member

United States
    "mencoder.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

This message has been pestering me ever sense I've started using the new BatchDPG, appearing and stopping my conversion process as soon as it starts. It's followed by a message about my audio conversion failing and that I may not have all the required codecs, which is odd, because I installed everything I was told to.

I used to use the version 1.0 final, and it worked fine. The reason I'm not using SUPER or the old version of BatchDPG is because I have a subtitle file I had to rip from the MKV in order to make it appear on the DPG, which was an annoying process in it's own right. As far as I know, BatchDPG is the only way to convert it and still have the subtitles. I've tried converting it using both SUPER and the old BatchDPG, but it didn't have the subtitles either time.

Anyway, I installed all the codecs that I was told to use: Fddshow and Avisynth. I've also made sure I have the NET Framework that's required, but I'm still getting that mencoder problem. I've tried replacing it with the old mencoder and a seperate mencoder I found online, but neither worked. I've also tried uninstalling all the codecs and BatchDPG and reinstalling it. And, of course, I've tried restarting my computer so all the registry conforms.

I noticed that the taskbar DOES get the codec icons when I begin to convert (ffdshow audio and video) so I highly doubt that's part of the problem. If anyone has any suggestions, or maybe just a zip I can drop in my BatchDPG folder, then that would be enormously appreciated.

2. TriggerOfHel
    OP

United States
    Okay... well, it started working again... for no reason...

I'm still wondering if there is another way to get the subtitles on the DPG besides BatchDPG, because this program has giving me nothing but heada--Ah, see, it broke again right after the audio finished. Reason: mencoder again...

Am I doing something wrong here?...

3. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  4. TriggerOfHel
    OP

United States
    I'll try that, thanks. Also, your avatar scares me.

EDIT: The moment I took it out of the zip, my AVG gave me two virus warnings, so I ditched it. :/

5. m-p{3}

Member m-p{3} GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    AVG also gave me a false positive. It just analyzed the file like a generic AutoIT script. I'm pretty sure the new virus definition had fixed it.

6. TriggerOfHel
    OP

United States
    Well, alright, I'll try it... but I blame you guys if my computer messes up.

7. TriggerOfHel
    OP

United States
    Alright, well, I tried ghost's version and it still gave me the same problem with Mencoder.exe, right as it began to do the video portion (after the audio portion, which went through.)