batchdpg got a virus ?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by pasc, Oct 1, 2008.

Oct 1, 2008

batchdpg got a virus ? by pasc at 6:08 PM (992 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. pasc
    OP

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    Well, today I felt like converting a video again, and guess what ? The friggin Antivira told me that my BatchDPG.exe was virus called "worm generic 9771.18".

Anyone having similar problems? Not too sure if I should use it now... it didn't do that earlier... tough it shows the same error on the external hdd of mine too..

EDIT: I even reextracted it from the original zip/package container... still the same error with the friggin antivir.. I hate it now, cause it seems like a false alarm.

EDIT2: The antivir info page has no "worm generic 9771.18", sooo instead there is written a "this virus analysis was found by the time antivirus found the virus" or some random similar gibberish. man this sux offically.

Posts merged

sorry for this, but seein as the current "read" topics aren't " that" important, I'ma gonna bump this up in hope that someone'll help me.

Oi, dun bump threads! -JPH

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    I know what the problem is, but since you decided you are so important that you should bump your thread only 10 minutes after posting, and didn't even bother looking for the answer yourself, I'm not going to tell you.

Better get to Google before your computer is destroyed !

3. pasc
    OP

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    Well then, if that is so... time to close the thread I guess.

BTW: If you thought I was so important you were wrong, but thats just my idea of telling others I need help. If you really thought about answering that then tell me: How would you'd like to find the answer /answer if you can't even see the thread ?