Homebrew BatchDPG from a VOB file

mattymattness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm trying to convert my DVDs to dpg by running the DVDs through DVD Decrypter and then running the VOB that DVD Decrypter makes through BatchDPG. This works fine for some movies.

BUT, some of my DVDs get converted to VOB and then, when I run them through BatchDPG the file size ends up being much smaller than it should be and only converts half the movie or less.....any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks!

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Im not entirely sure but I think the other part of the movie might be different names. I'll check my DVDs in a sec. However in the meantime use a program like "DVD to WMV" and then convert it into DPG. If you want to get rid of the security go to youtube and see how you can get "AnyDVD" for free

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
DVDs usually split movies into multiple VOBs, I believe it has something to do with size limits on DVD players; they can't handle over a certain size (I'm wanting to say 2GB, but I'm not sure enough to), so they're split into multiple files. DVD Decrypter has an option somewhere to decrypt to a single VOB, do you have that checked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.