BatchDPG and Mp4

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by deattan, Aug 28, 2007.

1. deattan
    OP

deattan Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2007
    Finland
    I've searched for awhile, and don't quite seem to get a decent answer.
    By using latest ms/batchdpg, converting an tv-show in mp4 format moonshell crashes as soon as i open the file.
    After that, I don't even have to open the file itself, but just moonshell.
    Moonshell crashes, power light starts to flicker (or "flash", like in sleepmode of ds).

This has been probably answered about a million times before, just couldn't find it (the forum search sucks btw).

I guess it does not have anything to do with software/codecs, as the file decodes fine. My guess is that the video gets corrupted somehow, yet I don't know the reason.

Thanks in advance.

2. kellyan95

kellyan95 Banned

Banned
    Jul 4, 2007
    United States
    See if you can play the movie in the PC DPG player (whose name I've forgotten)

I don't know of a specific issue/cause for this

Where did you get that picture? It reminds me a lot of http://suzi9mm.deviantart.com/gallery/?order=9

3. deattan
    OP

deattan Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2007
    Finland
    From the depths of the net.

Edited it a bit though.

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Off topic but has anyone been successful with Super? A friend of mine claims that he has converted many videos with half the speed of batchdpg, yet when I try it it crashes at 90%.

5. hollabackitsobi

hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    I'd suggest just formatting your card and putting everything back on. Starting fresh is always a good place to begin. After that, maybe try using other movie formats, use a converter (like .mp4->.avi or something) and then plug those into BatchDPG.

6. kellyan95

kellyan95 Banned

Banned
    Jul 4, 2007
    United States
    Super is crap, it uses DPGTools instead of BatchDPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice