Batch DPG 160

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Rapp, Jul 1, 2008.

Jul 1, 2008

Batch DPG 160 by Rapp at 6:44 PM (2,108 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Rapp
    OP

Newcomer Rapp Newbie

Denmark
    Hi Gbatemp. Nice site!
    I downloaded the newest Batchdpg 1.60 and then i converted a movie with the resolution 684 x 276 wich on the DS should be 256 x 103 for an image NOT resized. But ehh Batchdpg thougt it was cool and made it 256 x 192 and now the people are all long in their faces and fucked up :S I cant choose any resolutions close to 256x103 so can i make my own? I tried to edit the config file but it just made it standard when i openede the program again. DAMN i dont want resized weird scaled movies :S
    Can i tell the batchdpg to convert it to DPG with some resolution with some "black bars" on top and bottom to make it work?
    OR do somebody know a movie converter that can do this?
    Any ideas? Please help! [​IMG]
    The rewards is a cookie [​IMG]

2. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    [​IMG]

You can change the 'height' manually there (just make sure to keep 'Keep Aspect Ratio' unchecked if you want to do it manually.

Alternative, you can ignore the height option and just 'check' the 'Keep Aspect Ratio' and it will automatically adjust the aspect ratio to a near as possible correct one for the ds.

Now give me my cookie!

3. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    I'll give it to you instead cause you helped him and me [​IMG]. Here your cookie.

4. Rapp
    OP

Newcomer Rapp Newbie

Denmark
    Thanks for the help now i can watch movies on DS while driving 2000 km to France from Denmark [​IMG]
    Edit:
    But 112 in height is not 103 cant i make my own resolutions?

5. geokilla

Member geokilla GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Dude, driving while watching movies is downright silly, if not dangerous. It's a different story if someone else drives while you're watching.

Try auto aspect ratio. Doesn't seem like you can make your own screen resolution. You can always tinkering around with the settings file and see if you can add in your own resolution size there.

6. chuckstudios

Member chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

United States
    112 is close enough to 103 that you won't see a difference. If you really want to though, try using Exe2Au3 or whatever it's called to disassemble it (there is no encryption) and modify BatchDPG yourself.

7. geokilla

Member geokilla GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Here's a workaround for multicore. However, I'm not sure if it works or not. multicore

8. hondje1
    This message by hondje1 has been removed from public view by Densetsu, May 3, 2013, Reason: Bumping a 5-year-old thread and spamming the boards with the same message.
    May 3, 2013