Batch Convert GBA Files on M3 Perfect Lite

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by justgoonies, Apr 28, 2007.

Apr 28, 2007
  1. justgoonies
    OP

Newcomer justgoonies Newbie

United States
    I just got a M3 Perfect Lite and will only be using it for GBA games and I want to put about 200 files on it. Is there a way to patch multiple files with another program other than m3 game manager which only lets you do one at a time?

2. meemeethemonkey

Newcomer meemeethemonkey Member

United States
    nope. solly. do em about 10-20 at a time using the game manager and grouping them by what options are needed. only way unfortunately

3. archagon

Member archagon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    200 files!
    Do you have a 2GB card?

4. shinji257

Member shinji257 61396C68206D61737465722072616365 :3

United States
    It will take a while to scroll through that list on the M3 Perfect Lite cart. But yea. There isn't really any way to batch run it.

5. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    i think ur confused... GBA games don't need to be patched for m3 lite... then just need you to put save files in the gamesave folder for them all.

6. charpsp20

Newcomer charpsp20 Advanced Member

United States
    yeah, if Im not mistaken, GBA games dont technically need to be patched except to generate the saver (.dat) file or add special features like cheats, reboot, and a special patch on trouble games (ala pokemon and wario ware twisted). You will all need to run through the m3 manager if you want to import .sav file to convert into a .dat file.