Gaming Bastion on sale for $1 [Humble Bundle]

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZgJQmgg.jpg

I figured I should let other people know, I just happened to see it from someone else, didn't get an e-mail yet even though I'm subscribed...

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Doesn't really warrant another USN thread like the usual bundles, since this is just one game (though a mod can move it to USN if it's important enough). It's a great game though, especially for the money!

It comes with a DRM-free installer, and a steam key as per the usual in humble bundles. There's also bonus items if you want to pay more (soundtrack, etc)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish my graphics card didn't have the worst compatibility on the planet (Mirror's Edge and DMC work fine, Bastion and Jet Set Radio work like garbage), otherwise I'd have thrown down all sorts of money for it.

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish my graphics card didn't have the worst compatibility on the planet (Mirror's Edge and DMC work fine, Bastion and Jet Set Radio work like garbage), otherwise I'd thrown down all sorts of money for it.
Really? I probably can't run DmC very well (Haven't tried though) but JSR and Bastion work perfect.
I have a crappy onboard laptop card too, Radeon HD 7340. That sucks. :/

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I probably can't run DmC very well (Haven't tried though) but JSR and Bastion work perfect.
I have a crappy onboard laptop card too, Radeon HD 7340. That sucks. :/

The irony is that I bought a PS3 so I could play all the sweet games that don't run (but should...) on my laptop... only to find out most of them are XBLA exclusive -____-

edit - though for what it's worth, JSR is for PS3. It's an awful port, but I love that game so much that it doesn't matter

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool idea, I don't have anything against such practices. It's a pretty good game, and at 1 USD a steal.
Still, I would rather wait until it pops up in another Humble Bundle, and snatch it then for a bit more together with 5 other games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: