BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Nintendo MH has been proven to be a hyperthetical scenario
The Nintendo MH has been found

The Nintendo MH was found in the financial ports and is rumored to be the 3DS to the NX.

Nintendo - Mitsubishi UFJMS cutting stock price benchmarks, targeting long-range investment

Nintendo <7974.T> continue to see their stock prices fall. At the Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, the new traction for mid-term profit growth is being changed to next-generation game console. As a target for long-term investment, the investment judgment "Overweight" is continued. The stock price benchmark is being reduced from 34000 yen to 32200 yen.

By doing things like changing money order premises, forecasts from FY March 2017 to FY March 2020 are being revised downwards. The driving force for economic growth has been switched from previous new businesses like "Health service, Theme park & Mobile games" to the next generation game console NX and next generation portable game console MH (Tentative title). There is no change in mid-term growth scenario.

Things being predicted from now on are new factors to profit impact when NX and MH are to be fully announced, and monetization of mobile games. If the skepticism on these can be wiped away, there is a high chance that their stocks will be greatly revalued, and as a premise for long-term investment, now is perhaps the [best] entry timing [to invest here].​

:arrow:Source

Last edited by BurningDesire,

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose technically possible. If NX is to be a platform as in an OS as well as a different way of playing games, it would make sense to have a portable console and a home console. This seems to be saying more like a scenario though rather than a confirmation of new hardware.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I just want backwards compatibility with the 3DS. Not because this will mean Pokemon will be transferable to next gen, not because so I can play my large amount of 3DS I own. Or 3D feature which no games uses.

this will probably mean emuNAND to play to pirate games of 3DS on the MH.

SUCK IT @Margen67

Last edited by Flame,

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want backwards compatibility with the 3DS. Not because this will mean Pokemon will be transferable to next gen, not because so I can play my large amount of 3DS I own. Or 3D feature which no games uses.

this will probably mean emuNAND to play to pirate games of 3DS on the MH.

SUCK IT @Margen67
I'm not sure why you would need EmuNAND.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I'm not sure why you would need EmuNAND.

how would you get A9LH on a new console? Unless Nintendo is fucking stupid and don't know nothing about security...

Wat-Meme-Face-01.png

GODDAMN IT!

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As the game console and portable game console teams have merged together, the only thing we can think of is that there is some sort of a strong link between them in terms of games. I know them nintendo ninjas are watching me saying "oh shit" :ninja:

The MH is like saying : Mini Home console... see ?

Last edited by Droyd,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
How would you get ANY exploit on a new console?

if you talking about new exploit on the new platform... That's for @yellows8 to know and us to find out.

if its backwards compatibility expoilt its bit easier just look at the Vita, 3DS and Wii U... Its no walk in the park.

also webkit.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Thanks @Flame you turned my thread into another A9LH vs Emunand thread :angry:

Edit:

However you do have a point if it has a V3DS mode like the WiiU has a VWII mode. We just destroyed Nintendo because with luck, like the VWII It will be exploitable forever.

to be fair the reason I brought it up.. A little is because we could have a dry year...s on the temp if we don't have backwards compatibility... Cause that's what GBAtemp is all about.. Getting "homebrew" on a Nintendo console.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be fair the reason I brought it up.. A little is because we could have a dry year...s on the temp if we don't have backwards compatibility... Cause that's what GBAtemp is all about.. Getting "homebrew" on a Nintendo console.
True, if you think about it the only thing that has originated from gbatemp is homebrew... On a.... Nintendo console xD

Nintendo and Homebrew go hand 'n hand like PB&J

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.