Hacking Basehax on 11.2

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

recently I tried to access HB over basehaxx on my new 3ds but only thing which I'm getting is black screen. Does anyone knows whats the problem?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I still can't get it working. I have downloaded latest version of basehaxx and installed it (had pokebank in process). Also I have download latest oterapp. Only thing what I'm getting is black screen and then error.

I've followed this guide closely:

D

Deleted User

Hi,

recently I tried to access HB over basehaxx on my new 3ds but only thing which I'm getting is black screen. Does anyone knows whats the problem?
AS or OR ? What's your game version ? Are you running the latest basehaxx with SD card payload?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have both but i'm trying to flash it on OR, game is updated to latest update and i've downloaded latest basehaxx. What's the payload? I'm not sure about it

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I get black screen which crashes and says ''An error hac occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart.''

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's not. It's 11.1. But I've read that it's the same payload. Isn't it?

Anyway, I couldn't even select 11.2. 11.1 is latest available.

Last edited by Virdoo,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I do. But now it makes me wonder about 11.2 payload. Where I can download that payload which is working on 11.2?
"You can update the *hax payload with the in-game menu. This will ONLY update the *hax payload.
Before triggering the exploit, make sure you are connected to the internet through the PSS.
Then launch the in-game menu and select the 2nd option. Choose the target firmware and press A."

https://mrnbayoh.github.io/basehaxx/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@