GCN Bargain Bin Impulse Buy

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was at the local Goodwill the other day looking for suit pants for an interview at a local college (I'm poor, so what?). I found nothing, turns out some other people cleaned them out almost completely a few days before...

Anyway, on my way out, empty handed, I noticed a small silver bundle on one of the shelves. I took a closer look and gasped in amazement upon seeing what it was. It was a silver Gamecube in almost pristine condition bundled up with tape and plastic. I was ecstatic, having not had one as a kid. I bought it for $12.97 and went on my way. I noticed that it came with an AV out cable (the same one that the N64 had to my surprise) and a DC 12V IN cable. It had no controllers or games, which I checked for once I got home. I plugged it in and tested it to find it worked perfectly. I have no games for it or any controllers, so I plan to pick up some used ones from Gamestop or even from a few friends.

This is going to be awesome.

D

Deleted User

Good choice. I hope you'll have lots of fun playing it, once you got some games and a controller!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: