Gaming Barack Obama Backs The Wii

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahaha, nice, i hope he buys the conduit and plays it, after all, it does involved the government...
ph34r.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Well the US military is using Wii remotes and nunchucks to control small robots so hey I'm all for Obama's love for the Wii.
happy.gif
That's my president!!! I'm so happy I voted for him. He reminds me of myself...a lot!!!

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dont see how this changes anything, but it is still worthy of posting. Nintendo is not going to sell a billion more wii's now that obama love wii.

Or will they?

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just remembered that Obama had that whole "Put down the Wii Remote and vote" ad that ran during his campaign. Now there's one in the white-house!

Yeah, this isn't an important news story, but I kinda find it cute that there will be a Wii in the white-house. For some reason I imagine Obama actually playing a few games every once in a while.

Zerxer

Trophies
Website
www.sitexero.net
XP
Country
United States
He only mentioned playing the Wii because he got his young daughters one. If he had older, male kids, I'm sure he'd be playing a PS3 or 360.

lol just kidding, Wii for life!

ownlife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty great. It's interesting though, how just about everyone seems to like Wii Sports bowling. Perhaps it's easier for newcomers to the Wii because it doesn't require rapid responses like Tennis and Baseball.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ga1l0w said:
I dont see how this changes anything, but it is still worthy of posting. Nintendo is not going to sell a billion more wii's now that obama love wii.

Or will they?
They would if somebody threw a Wii at George Bush I bet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal...