[Banworthy] My message to all staff members of GBAtemp who hate cheese

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by AlanJohn, May 3, 2013.

1. AlanJohn
    OP

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    Fuck your fucking fuck faced fucked up pie shoving hole that you use to spread stupidity upon your fucking friends who lick your motherfucking cock only because they don't have their own cock or mother to fuck in order to be motherfucking bastards like you and your father and mother and their fathers and mothers up to the third generation when your great grandfather decided to fuck a chicken in order to have children he could beat up and rape until they had other children he could rape until your brainless face was shoved into the world multipling the number of shit heads by an unimaginable amount that represents your stupidity and the stupidity of your ways in you miserable life that even snails consider more boring than your father's cloged up ass-hole with slimy juices that only your grandmother could reproduce in her infinite ugliness and slimines that can only hurl any normal man nd prove she is the witch buffy missed when she was fucking vampires like your grandfather and killing dark bitches such as your flooped-belly grandmother who has no excuse for the pathetic life her daughter brought into this already poor world which is overfilled with tightassed asshole such as your uncle and his uncle fucking wife which is a transexual dolphin with a silicon implant in her whale lips that suck your uncle's fat nipples until they realized how useles they were to this whole world and gave birth to your zombie cousins that are just replicas of Michael Jackson and fall apart while trying to capture your bitch of a girlfriend who is only a stupid whore who sucks ass and shits all over the shitty cave you call home when you drag hay from the fucked up fields you roll in instead of actually doing something with your pathetic life even, to decorate the walls covered with horse shit between which you and your fucked up dog that you like to fuck in the ass instead of your girlfriend who is so damn ugly even animals run away at her sight, you religiously-fucked up sorry piece of white black trash with a small dick overlarge butthole vagina instread of belly button and arms like a baby who stinks like all the barf buckets of the world united into one stinking pile of arse that is your fuck face, you cunt-headed ass wipe, fuck-shit fuck with lead stuck up your heathen swamp rat coho-nus. Go fuck your ape-mothers corpse you necrophiliac amputee raping cocksucker.
    You're still a retard and I ain't done with you're fucking ass

DinohScene likes this.
  2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Okay, but tell us how you really feel.

BortzANATOR likes this.
  3. AlanJohn
    OP

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    I just, I don't know man. It's depressing and shit. It's like E3 2012 all over again.

DinohScene and Gahars like this.
  4. dj4uk6cjm

dj4uk6cjm GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2012
    United States
    All i heard was the word Fuck in this thread, epic win!

5. Xuphor

Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

Banned
    Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Cuss/bad word count as follows
    Fuck: 20
    Ass: 7
    Shit: 5
    Cock: 3
    Rape: 3
    Bitch: 2
    Cunt: 1

Meh... Could have had more.

Also, what the fuck is a "sorry piece of white black trash"? Were you trying to type white trash, then decide to type black trash, then said "fuck it", and blend the two or something?

BortzANATOR and Ammako like this.
  6. AlanJohn
    OP

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    Damn it's like you're reading my mind.

DinohScene and Xuphor like this.
  7. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    London
    [​IMG]

cherryw17 and dj4uk6cjm like this.
  8. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    I love cheese.

9. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Spooky cute.

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Alright.

10. Coltonamore

Coltonamore Time to stop Tron Bonne!

Sep 22, 2011
    United States
    Kattelox Island
    AlenJohn you piss me off, go to hell, and as to reading your story read the spoiler
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

11. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
  12. Pleng

Pleng GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2011
    Thailand
    Are we talking like, cooked cheese? Like on Pizza or toast? Or raw cheese? Raw cheese is just rancid.

13. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    TL;DR

14. Dartz150

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
  15. Kouen Hasuki