Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by cucholix, Sep 3, 2017.

1. ameisenmann

ameisenmann Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2004
    Gambia, The
    I did not find Virtua Tennis 4. ID is SV4E

2. MegaManTrigger

MegaManTrigger Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    United States
    I'd like to report that, in the database, the banner image for Sonic Riders is incorrect -- it's actually the banner for Sonic Adventure DX.

Also, I'm providing proper images for Mega Man X: Command Mission (GXRE08), because dear unholy Satan, the European logo is such flaming garbage.

commandmissionbanner.png

commandmissionicon.png

Attached Files:

3. Kleyon

Kleyon GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2017
    France
    I just discovered it but maybe some will be interested, here is a Wii Standart for Super Smash Bros. Project M 3.6.

Here is another IconTex, inspired by markhemus's one.

Edit : Updated Super Smash Bros. Project M 3.6 iconTexv2 and added Super Smash Bros Ultra Project M 3.6 Wii Standart.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Kleyon, Jun 10, 2018
  4. MegaManTrigger

MegaManTrigger Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    United States
    Note that this change is NOT safe if you ever plan to inject Pac-Man World 2. It uses the exact ID that you've used for Arcade GP 2.

5. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Oh, look at that, you're right. Change to GG2E instead (47473245)

6. Kleyon

Kleyon GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2017
    France
    Well I reinjected Triforce games recently and was about to ask what to do concerning Mario Kart Arcade GP and Mario Kart Arcade GP 2. I thought my question will be considered as stupid so I just changed TitleID myself like this :
    • Mario Kart Arcade GP 0005000247475045
    • Mario Kart Aracde GP 2 0005000247475046
    Yep I just changed the very last number adding +1 to it. This far no issue, is there any existing game/content that could have same TitleID ? Is it a safe change or should I consider reinjecting GP 2 please ?

7. zeroultima6

zeroultima6 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2017
    United States
    I request the banners for the following: Quest 64, Mischief Makers, Hybrid Heaven, Bomberman: The Second attack, and Buck Bumble.

8. purplegreendave

purplegreendave Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2014
    Canada
    Just made a tv banner, gamepad banner and icon for Rayman Raving Rabbids. I know these aren't named right or whatever but I used tecmoon's injector script and they worked fine.

raving rabbids banner gamepad.png raving rabbids banner tv.png raving rabbids icon.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice