Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
think i saw a super smash bros brawl tga set already here , but thought i'd post mine
Screenshot_TGA.jpg

Attachments

• SSBB meta tga.zip
    776.3 KB · Views: 733

Saiklex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Banners/icon for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
[title:Preview]
4mnQpEd.png

Made these for myself before this thread was up, therefore they are almost perfect, but the banner doesn't have the shadow effect around the border. Might redo them soon once I get internet in my new house.

Also, tip for anyone wanting to inject, I found that the most readily available US iso doesn't work, but the PAL one does. Happy injecting ;)

Attachments

• FireEmlemRDBanners.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 575
Last edited by Saiklex,

Saiklex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean? gamepad support only works in the PAL one?

Sorry, worded that wrong. Gamepad support still only half works (works properly as a wiimote by changing the setting in-game to "vertical"). What I meant was that I got a black screen on boot when I injected the US iso, but the PAL one worked. My guess is that the top result US iso is a bad dump or scrubbed/trimmed

Reactions: cucholix

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
think i saw a super smash bros brawl tga set already here , but thought i'd post mine
Yeah good call I like, Super Smash Bros Wii I never gave that a thought I wander if that would work? it should do all of the games I have converted so far have worked for me unlike the N64 conversions, yuck!

Has SSB Wii got an online server similar to the Mario Kart patch? has anyone tried this game yet.

Last edited by Reecey,

quinho901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah good call I like, Super Smash Bros Wii I never gave that a thought I wander if that would work? it should do all of the games I have converted so far have worked for me unlike the N64 conversions, yuck!

Has SSB Wii got an online server similar to the Mario Kart patch? has anyone tried this game yet.
I injected Super Smash Bros Brawl into Mario Galaxy from eshop and It worked very well. I've already injected Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort and all worked perfectly.

Last edited by quinho901,
Reactions: Reecey

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

ssbb has wimmfi but i have never tried it

Reactions: Reecey

Kamui-ce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Call of Duty World at War
Call of Duty World at War.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga.png

Attachments

• Call of Duty World at War.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 587
  • LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga.rar
    963.1 KB · Views: 605
Reactions: zeldaism

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I dind't made this using the templates provided in this thread, i made it a month ago when wii vc injection wasn't possible and just used it as a haxchi hbl2hbc channel.
I know hbc injection it's not a thing, but i'm leaving this here just in case someone finds a way to make it work
hbc.png

PS: i forgot to mention that i left the bootsound file i'm using for the haxchi channel inside. It has the homebrew channel music, it was not made by me, i downloaded the file a while ago and i don't remember where i got it or who made it

Attachments

• hbcwiivc.rar
    747.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by krueger96,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +2