Bannerbomb not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TudorBlue, Jun 25, 2010.

Jun 25, 2010

Bannerbomb not working by TudorBlue at 10:00 AM (976 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. TudorBlue
    OP

Member TudorBlue GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I am trying to softmod a wii that has 4.1E on it. I am using banneerbomb. For some reason when I go into wii/data management/sd card, nothing comes up! Ive used the very same pack to mod my own wii without any trouble. When I used the very same bannerbomb on my own wii, as soon as I went into my sd card via data management, bannwerbomb kicked in right away and I was able to install homebrew. Can anyone help me with this?? Ive tried different "private2 folders that ive downloaded from Bannerbomb and still no joy. Any help with this would be very much apprciated. Thanks

2. Lexip;

Member Lexip; GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Are you using v1 or v2?

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/BaNNeRBoMB

3. TudorBlue
    OP

United Kingdom
    Sorry, I should have said, V1. I used this because it said use this V1 if the machine was on 4.1E

4. Madridi

Member Madridi Card Collector

Qatar
    well the same thing happened to me when I used my pal wii (my main one is ntsc) ..
    Did you go through all the 5 versions available?

The main one worked on my NTSC, but it was the 3rd or 4th one that worked on my pal wii..

5. TudorBlue
    OP

United Kingdom
    Its been a long time since I modded my wii, I have added stuff to it but its still got the original softmod on it..................I had forgotten to go through wii channels as opposed to data managent................like a stupid retard. Just goes to show, never let complacency set it. Now installed and running ok ..............lol