Hacking BannerBomb alpha v1.04 released

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the point of BannerBomb right now doesn't using Bootmii right now give every wii HBC now even the wii's BannerBomb couldn't give HBC to?

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
what is the point of BannerBomb right now doesn't using Bootmii right now give every wii HBC now even the wii's BannerBomb couldn't give HBC to?

You need BannerBomb to load the BootMii installer on an unmodded 4.0 Wii

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
fst312 said:

I'm sorry, but I've read your post a few times, and I still have no idea what you're saying. Did you just pick a few words out of a hat or something?

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piratesmack said:
fst312 said:

You need BannerBomb to load the BootMii installer on an unmodded 4.0 Wii

alright that is all i needed to because i have been needing to softmod someones wii for a while now.now all i have to do is get bannerbomb on my sd card.

0M39A said:
QUOTE(fst312 @ May 15 2009, 02:01 PM)

I'm sorry, but I've read your post a few times, and I still have no idea what you're saying. Did you just pick a few words out of a hat or something?

yeah i posted something like this when bootmii came out but i don't think i got an answer on that thread so i figured i post it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: