Banner for my Parkour team.

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Selim873, Jun 22, 2011.

Jun 22, 2011

Banner for my Parkour team. by Selim873 at 6:35 PM (843 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Selim873
    OP

Member Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

United States
    We haven't even decided to make a trademark logo yet (Banner, Logo, Emblem, etc.)
    But I decided to get a head start, and I wanna show this off because it came out better than expected.
    Our team's name is titled "Brotherhood" and to clear things up, especially since we're in a gaming community, all of us members are more like family and we pretty much look over each other like brothers, which is where the name came from, not fucking Assassin's Creed, the headaches from these stupid assumptions kill me.

From scratch using Gimp. Placed in a spoiler because even though it's 600kb in size, the image is at a 2000x600 resolution, hopefully the forum will auto resize it like usual.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

I was also told by a fellow member that we have a YouTube channel made recently, I'll set it as "my website" on my profile if I find it.

If you find the channel before me, and the channel's location is the UK, that's not us. >_>

2. Lights

Newcomer Lights Advanced Member

United States
    Nice man I do Parkour but I don't really know anything except I'm going to try out for Gymnastics and try and learn Back Tucks and stuff!