Hacking Question banned with parental controls on and the date and time is messed up

ebiak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
ok so the thing is that before i hack my switch i had parental controls and one of the things that parental controls does is it just doesn't let you change the date and time settings and it just synchronizes BUT my switch is banned and i think its even super banned(because i cant update any games or the switch software itself) and as i'm banned i cant just unregister the app . so is there any ways of removing parental controls or changing the date to the correct time? oh and what if i downgrade my switch and use mkey generator

Last edited by ebiak,
D

Deleted_444986

If you're banned? That's unfortunate, any other solutions? My mistake, I've never actually seen any of the parental controls screens.
not depending of the ban state but service code is provided only with basis parental control.
Because parental one is supposed to have code easily accessible by the smartphone

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will send you my homebrew tool to erase parental control restriction

ebiak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
oh there is no restriction on my switch and if there was i know the password so i don't need it but thanks!

ebiak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
no i just wanted to make it so the time is correct, other than that i realy don't need anything else

Last edited by ebiak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs