Hacking Banned Splatoon 2 account to a new switch.

Bruhmomento1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all! I really wanted to get to the bottom of this. My Nintendo account was banned about 4 years ago from Splatoon 2. I am only banned from Splatoon, nothing else. I can still go online and so on. When this happened, it was a major wake-up call to me at the time. From that point on, I've left the scene of hacking and modifying. Now, to the present 2022. I was finally able to procure a Nintendo switch OLED. I just wanted to know, if I put my banned account onto my OLED, without transferring save from Splatoon 2, will I be able to play? Or will I be banned in a matter of days?

Thanks.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all! I really wanted to get to the bottom of this. My Nintendo account was banned about 4 years ago from Splatoon 2. I am only banned from Splatoon, nothing else. I can still go online and so on. When this happened, it was a major wake-up call to me at the time. From that point on, I've left the scene of hacking and modifying. Now, to the present 2022. I was finally able to procure a Nintendo switch OLED. I just wanted to know, if I put my banned account onto my OLED, without transferring save from Splatoon 2, will I be able to play? Or will I be banned in a matter of days?

Thanks.
uhm. wouldnt logic dictate a banned account you moved to a new switch would still continue to be banned and be useless for what you want with splatoon 2?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.
Make a new account and don't be a filthy cheater next time

Reactions: ELY_M

Bruhmomento1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhm. wouldnt logic dictate a banned account you moved to a new switch would still continue to be banned and be useless for what you want with splatoon 2?
Well, it could be a console ban though, I'm not sure. When I try to use a different account on the same switch, I still can't play.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its just a game ban towards the console & account used. Meaning you lose online privlages towards that game on any Switch console with that account. Your account/console ID are also blacklisted in the splatoon servers. So you'll need a another switch with a new acct to regain online play

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    Taco bell is Mexican foodz
    Gift
    Ran by white people
    Gift
    #BringBackMexicanPizza
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we sell mediterranean food at my joint but all the cooks are mexican
    Gift
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    Maybe I haven't eaten proper spanish food yet, but I tried paella and tortilla and never again
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and awesome, masters of the culinary arts, they can make good stuff outta next to nothing, it's amazing
    Gift
    Crema catalana is a very tasty dessert, I dare say
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    well i think southern desserts are very special, quite fond of banana puddin
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and chocolate eclair pie, and anniversary cake, shit makes you fat in minutes tho
    Gift
    Banana pudding looks good, it reminds me of tiramisu and bolo de bolacha
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    tiramisu rocks
    Gift
    I'm out of ranch D:
    Gift
  • Gift
    Lol $300 for the win600 get fucked anbernic
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's not that bad.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Initial reviews of the prototype model say it's a decent gaming thingy.
    Gift
    Yeah but we all know what people will say
    Gift
    Spend the extra $100 for GabesDick
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Extra $100 and then an extra $200 for shipping and then wait a year to get it? Nah.
    Gift
    It's a decent price for over seaers I guess 250 woulda been better
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't know how much shipping costs these days, $200 seemed outragoues enough as it is.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But it's not unlikely that it's more nowadays.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Anyway, fuck all that, I'll wait for a cheap Qualcomm phone and then stick Windows 11 on it.
    Gift
    My s22+ should be here Wednesday 8 gen 1 looks like a beast
    Gift
    8+gen1 is already thing lol
    Gift
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: 8+gen1 is already thing lol