Gaming Banjo tooie vc injection

GameNight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have a problem with banjo tooie injection and in nowhere i cand find help for that so if someone help me and more people with the same problem i'll be gratefull. I do the injection exactly like it's indicated in vc compatibility list but when i start the game the sound run but the image is stopped and i can't play. Someone knows how to fix it? I think that it will be a problem with ini file but i have put it exactly like it is in the vc compatibility list and i don't know the solution , please help it is a game that i dream to play.
Thanks

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also desperate to know this, I’m waiting impatiently for news of the N64 mini so maybe some clever dudes can inject Tooie into it. Currently god forbid - I’m on the cusp of buying a Xbox 360 just for this game, I feel so disloyal to Nintendo.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Also desperate to know this, I’m waiting impatiently for news of the N64 mini so maybe some clever dudes can inject Tooie into it. Currently god forbid - I’m on the cusp of buying a Xbox 360 just for this game, I feel so disloyal to Nintendo.
i think you mean an xbox one? because of rare replay?

Also nintendo cant release any Rare games that didnt used nintendo assets so no banjo,no perfect dark, no godeneye and so on, they can and did released stuff that they own even if made by rare

diddy kong racing ds(removed banjo and conker due to not owning them)
DKC trilogy
DK64
and i bet they could release starfox adventures if they wanted it

but yeah other rare games cant be released by nintendo only Microsoft sadly.

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No I’ve bought an Xbox 360 for £30
just to play tooie . Didn’t want to fork out for an Xbox one for one game. I know Nintendo don’t own the rights but that wouldn’t stop some
Clever dude injecting tooie into the N64 mini if it ever materialisers, for example I’m running Kazooie injection on my Wii U with very little problems .

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No I’ve bought an Xbox 360 for £30
just to play tooie . Didn’t want to fork out for an Xbox one for one game. I know Nintendo don’t own the rights but that wouldn’t stop some
Clever dude injecting tooie into the N64 mini if it ever materialisers, for example I’m running Kazooie injection on my Wii U with very little problems .
you can use tooie injection on wiiu too, you can inject it on original vc emulator or run it with overclcock vwii using not64 or wii64 1.2.

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that’s what the original poster was asking advice on we are both having trouble injecting tooie into the wiiu so I gave up lol and bought an xbox 360.
Anyway many thanks for your replies

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If that is possible, too, I wonder if anything has been found for Conker.
conker is playable in not64 with vwii overclock and wii64 1.2 glide, it works preety well if you use vwii overclock besides some textures errors here and there and it has gamepad support on wii64 1.2 glide.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
conker is playable in not64 with vwii overclock and wii64 1.2 glide, it works preety well if you use vwii overclock besides some textures errors here and there and it has gamepad support on wii64 1.2 glide.
Yeah, but what about injections?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.