The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ganons said:
I thought this wasnt possible because of some special chip used for Rare games

People always claim its impossible, but yet again. Whats created by MAN, can be cracked by MAN. Its all amather of time.

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope this can work for conker's bad fur day as well.

then again, by Christmas wiin64 might work a lot better. we can only hope!

Outsider506

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rko1000 said:
i hope 007 come out, but what i really want is wwe no mercy, now that game would provide a very merry xmas!

It would be extremely cool to get one of those No Mercy mods to work on the Wii. The stuff their doing with those is very cool.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Is Goldeneye really that great then (I never had a N64)? I hear a lot of people really wanting that as a hacked wad.
i only liked 2 player mode rocket launchers & golden gun, man this game PISSED YOU OFF AT TIMES, especially when your 2 player mode and you cant get golden gun, and you just keep on getting killed haha
tongue.gif
end up smashing controllers!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
Is Goldeneye really that great then (I never had a N64)? I hear a lot of people really wanting that as a hacked wad.

it's just nostalgic, I don't even really adore halo, and it has creamed goldeneye for all of time....same with metroid prime 3, and MoH:H2

goldeneye is a lot of fun, because we remember it that way, and it was back in a day when multiplayer was still recreational with a bunch of friends in your living room.

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.. Goldeneye did things that many games don't do today.. holes in the walls, shooting out lights and actually darkening the room... things like that. Nice little touches that for some reason QoS doesn't have but a game on n64 did

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm that NJN0000 guy in teh comments is a pretty cool and posts about Goemon's great adventure and doesn't afraid of anything.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved playing that back in the day. It would be awesome if it was put on virtual console, but it might not happen because Microsoft owns them now.

Although it could very well happen because Donkey Kong Country was released on VC but then again Microsoft has no affiliation with that franchise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i am 28 :cry: