Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
31253-1355832598-1.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack now available for public consumption at Bandcamp. Pay what you want for the soundtrack or download for free.

:arrow: Banjo-Kazooie Soundtrack

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Rare musta hit on hard times, given they have not released anything good for over 5 years now... well frankly anything since going to Microsoft I can't say I blame em xD

Then again saying that I don't think the N64 would have done anywhere near as well as it did without Rare when they were on top form... That said if they made it back to Camp Nintendo do I think they would go back to making gold again.... No :(

Ah well

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rare musta hit on hard times, given they have not released anything good for over 5 years now... well frankly anything since going to Microsoft I can't say I blame em xD

Then again saying that I don't think the N64 would have done anywhere near as well as it did without Rare when they were on top form... That said if they made it back to Camp Nintendo do I think they would go back to making gold again.... No :(

Ah well
And the fact that almost all people from the N64 era aren't working at RARE anymore.
Retro is the new RARE.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna hear this man talk about all his contributions to rare for an hour while interacting with JonTron and EgoRaptor, they should check out this episode of Game Guest Grumps:

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna hear this man talk about all his contributions to rare for an hour while interacting with JonTron and EgoRaptor, they should check out this episode of Game Guest Grumps:

I'd like to second this notion! Hearing about Grant's involvement with Rare straight from the horse's mouth is incomparably intriguing, to say the least. A considerable amount of light is shed about Banjo-Kazooie's development, and I recommend anyone interested in Rare's N64 heyday to give it a watch, even if Game Grumps isn't usually your cup o'tea!

D

Deleted User

This brings back old memories.. Now I really need to play Banjo-Kazooie again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM