Banjo-Kazooie confirmed for January release on Nintendo Switch Online

aaaaa.png

Announced unusually early is an unexpected pick for the next Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack game. Rare's 3D platforming hit, Banjo-Kazooie will be landing on the Nintendo Switch as part of the NSO subscription this January after a good few years of the game not being available on Nintendo platforms.

:arrow: Source

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
when you think back the N64 wasnt really all that great except for a hand full of games and 4 controller ports.
I mean, the console only had a handful of games.. When compared to the library of the PS1. It's a great system, though. Bought one a few weeks back and enjoying every moment of it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still going through oot, just got the map and the compass in the ice caverns (in a puzzle room right now). that's the 6th dungeon. one thing I love about that game is that it's so quick between dungeons mostly, there's not a lot of fluff or padding in between. I love that! now, I have paper mario (not sure if I've played it), and this game to look forward to (not sure if I've played much of it, but I have played some). yooka-laylee (the first one) is kinda a throw back to banjo kazooie, so that's why I bought that game a long time ago. I must say some of those pagies are frustrating to get too, so I assume whatever you collect in kazooie will be no different. ;)

Reactions: Zense

Graxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo should surprise us all by releasing the 360 versions of Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Goldeneye (but completed) and Perfect Dark as standalone apps for NSO subscribers.

Reactions: swabbo

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo added new good game on Nintendo Switch Online thats rare...
iirc, a new one was added today actually with Paper Mario. I haven't checked my nso subscription yet though as I was playing oot earlier, coming back from rest mode. just checked, yep:
20211210_113334.jpg

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo added new good game on Nintendo Switch Online thats rare...
Why would you do this?

Nintendo should surprise us all by releasing the 360 versions of Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Goldeneye (but completed) and Perfect Dark as standalone apps for NSO subscribers.

I'd pay for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off