Gaming Bangai-O spirits map contest is done!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I hated the Japanese game for not being like the original (which it easily could have) I'm still gonna get the US version and see it as a none Bangai-O game.

Problem I have is that the original had bigger levels and more point to them, you flew around collecting fruit, shooting stuff and then you faced a boss and all this last around 2-5 minutes. This one is just BANG done in 30 seconds, repeat. Also being a Bangai-O fanboy doesn't help.

I didn't want a port either, just some new levels so I can play.

Would be nice if someone would make maps that are true to the original too, still I will approach it again knowing that it isn't the game I loved and that at least I still have the original on my DC.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
I was also hoping for something.. Better, the wife got me it on the N64 along with another rare game, SFZero 3 on the Saturn which got played a lot more as Bangaioh, while initially interesting bored me to death, at least I made 5x profit when selling it
smile.gif
IMHO Treasure have produced nothing worth playing since the Saturn days, and for that matter thought Radiant Silvergun was a navel staring piece of overrated trash. I guess the more you play, the more demanding you get...

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
@Hadrian: people have made huge maps you obviously haven't downloaded any of the homemade ones. The map creation is what this game is all about. The small levels that Treasure done are simply training missions.

Download and install some of these Japanese (sound) levels theres 93 of them up here so far http://www11.uploader.jp/home/SPIRITS/
Click on the
download.gif
to download them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended