Bangai-O Spirits for the States

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WildWon, Jun 12, 2008.

Jun 12, 2008
  1. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    So i just read on Kotaku about Bangai-O Spirits coming to the states. I knew that already. And i'm lovin the Japanese version, cept... i can't read japanese, so i don't know half the features of this game.

In the writeup, they talk about the level editor and sharing levels.

--kotaku.com--
    You can also build your own levels from scratch, but even that's not the best part. The best part is the way you can share levels with your friends. No need for Nintendo Wi-Fi. No need for DS codes. Okay, so I'm easily impressed by science and technology, but I think you guys will think this is very, very cool.

You can save the levels you make as sound files, just like the way old data cassettes used to do. When you save a level, it makes a sort of rush-and-whirr sound the way a modem does. You can record it to your PC, save it as a Windows media file or whatever you want, and then put it on a website or email it to a buddy. Anyone who downloads the sound file simply plays it into their DS microphone, and voilĂ  - your friend now has the level you made.

If your friend is with you, of course, you just play your sound file on your DS directly into your friend's mic. I know that this is actually ancient technology, but I was totally dazzled to see it repurposed like this. The wonders of human advancement!"
    --/kotaku.com--

...is this already available on the Jap version of this game and i just didn't know?

Because if so, i need a translation guide (which i KNOW is on the forums already [​IMG] i just need to find it and check it out) so i can play with this nifty feature!

2. Syao4

Member Syao4 GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    From Wikipedia:
    "Treasure will be handling the localization for the game in-house, and adding features they didn't have time to include in the Japanese release."