Bandai Namco trademarks three new titles

IMG_6248.JPG

It seems Bandai Namco might just have a few games up their sleeves, as the company has just filed three new trademarks for video game names. "Lost on Arrival", "Twin Mirror", and "Under Glass" were all registered and trademarked last month. None of these titles appear to be any games that are in development, so there's potential for an announcement of these projects in the future. These three names also now have domain names, such as Lost-On-Arrival.com, Lost-On-Arrival-Game.com, and Underglass-game.com, all registered by Namco as well.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Lost On Arrival site

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I think they are one game. You arrive at a place and you are lost...lost on arrival. You have lost your family. You are not a human but a mirror and you belong to a family and you have a twin....a twin mirror. You search for your twin for days and yet to find her until you see here there, beneath and slate of glass.....under glass

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I think they are one game. You arrive at a place and you are lost...lost on arrival. You have lost your family. You are not a human but a mirror and you belong to a family and you have a twin....a twin mirror. You search for your twin for days and yet to find her until you see here there, beneath and slate of glass.....under glass
lol. bruh

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a feeling that they may all just be tentative titles for the same game. Twin Mirror and Under Glass both specifically sound like they could be the title for the same thing.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

How high are you right now?

Reactions: gnmmarechal

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Namco reveal not so long ago that they are working on three switch exclusives. do you think those are the ones? Nintendo direct anyone?

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Twin Mirror? Sounds like something out of a Tales of Crossover.
edit: if there will be a new Tales of game reveal based on these 3 trademarks, tag me :D

Last edited by RedoLane,

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
My predictions:

- Klonoa Twin Mirror
Something about a mirror and a dark version of the main character
- Ridge Racer Lost on Arrival
Will be like those modern racing games where you can drive around
- Arcade Under Glass
A collection of arcade games (arcades used to have CRT monitors. Literally games under a glass)

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If theres another souls game it will be because of fromsoft not bandai namco. Especially since bandai namco didnt even publish 2/5 of the souls games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over