Bandai Namco E3 2021 press conference roundup - one game shown

Wrapping up the E3 2021 days of news is Bandai Namco. The final company to have a major press conference will hopefully have a few reveals to share with fans when their showcase goes live soon.

Live Coverage

The first game is another entry in The Dark Pictures Anthology from the Until Dawn devs: House of Ashes. It takes place in Iraq, underground in a mysterious temple. October 22.

The stream awkwardly cuts off halfway...? It may have just been a press conference for a single game.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping there's some info on a tales of game for the switch, one can hope anyway. probably won't ever play tales of arise, since it requires too high a firmware on the ps4. I don't normally watch e3 presentations, I'll just let you keep me up to date on the news from bandai namco and other presentations. ;) however, I did watch the Nintendo presentation for this year. :D

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You know, I complained about the Capcom video but this is.. astounding. One game and then a podcast about E3's "importance." I have to ask though, what do you think about what they are blabbing about @Chary? E3 has been a press event and marketing hype event since it started, I'm aware of that and I think really it's importance these days is less than it was, now that the internet is so much more ubiquitous. Not only that, but it is cheaper to just make your own stream and/or video to showcase stuff that's coming up. The only thing that's lost is playable demos, whether it's show floor or a behind closed doors VIP type deal.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
You know, I complained about the Capcom video but this is.. astounding. One game and then a podcast about E3's "importance." I have to ask though, what do you think about what they are blabbing about @Chary? E3 has been a press event and marketing hype event since it started, I'm aware of that and I think really it's importance these days is less than it was, now that the internet is so much more ubiquitous. Not only that, but it is cheaper to just make your own stream and/or video to showcase stuff that's coming up. The only thing that's lost is playable demos, whether it's show floor or a behind closed doors VIP type deal.
I think E3's importance is lesser than it's been, for sure. But I do think a major gaming event to collect all the news in one place is important, even so. A hypefest is good for consumers, giving people a reason to buy a console, and for the media outlets to share that news. Not everyone is hyper aware of random announcements via Twitter, but most casual gamers know E3 and what it means. I do think the demos are good for varied gameplay, too. Now you just get one focused demo's footage; where before you got footage from dozens of outlets and all sorts of different skill levels playing them.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, most of E3 is people showing games that we already know because it was prior announced or already released, or talking about a game instead of just showing gameplay video clips or releasing demos of it. If this is how things is going from now on, I don't think this will be lasting long. :ninja:

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm sorry, Bamco paid us off to cover this one and make it look better than Nintendo's conference.
Your E3 covering is awesome, I see real journalism there, but this very E3 is beyond boring.
It is understandable, as game development is heavy affected by work in office restrictions and travel restrictions, but conferences like this one are unexcusable IMO.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Namco Bandai be like
upload_2021-6-16_0-35-2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"